• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So how tough do you guys think the Greatest Jagras will be?

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
2 months ago#1
Seeing that the prophecy of the almighty Jagras is gracing us at long last, do you think they'll actually make him an exciting challenge, or something like the mosswine fight? Seeing that they made him HR 50 with the 9 star requirement, I'm thinking he isn't just a joke quest.

Watch the Greatest Jagras just inherit all of Kulve Taroth's moves, but puke out monsters instead of lava.
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
2 months ago#2
"Deviljho has enter the locate."
"Quest completion objective change, 'Hunt a Deviljho.'"
"Bazelgeuse has enter the locate."
"Quest completion objective change, 'Hunt a Deviljho AND Bazelgeuse.;"
"People's opinion are like chains, they can pull you along or hold you down." Commander, MHW

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
2 months ago#3
Akuro19 posted...
Watch the Greatest Jagras just inherit all of Kulve Taroth's moves, but puke out monsters instead of lava.

Comment of my day. :D
A huge Great Jagras, filled with monsters we slayed before: the embodiment of the revenge for our wrath lies in the gluttonous throat of this huge Leviathan!
Behold! Who is the real hunter now?!

But seriously, I think it will be a tank of a monster with huge attack power.
I would laugh about any other additional gimmick. ^^
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that! ^^)

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
2 months ago#4
ATGATMUE Jagras is upon us?
I knew it was only a matter of time...
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: TechGuy

TechGuy
2 months ago#5
It would be hilarious if they made him stronger than all the other temepered monsters. Just imagine all the randos carting.
Bring back time splitters.

User Info: thehauntedpc

thehauntedpc
2 months ago#6
I can't wait to see the turf wars if they update it properly.

Great Jagras knocking down, then swallowing whole the likes of Deviljho and Anjanath. If he manages to digest them, he then gets Dragon or Fire breath attacks.

He better have a gamma armour set, and at least 1 good new weapon.

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#7
I'm at least hoping he does some new stuff and isn't just same fight+higher stats+size increase. I mean, things to do are still things to do, but if it's just Super Jagras it probably won't hold attention for very long.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: thehauntedpc

thehauntedpc
2 months ago#8
silverbullet474 posted...
I'm at least hoping he does some new stuff and isn't just same fight+higher stats+size increase. I mean, things to do are still things to do, but if it's just Super Jagras it probably won't hold attention for very long.

Yeah, I'm not actually expecting much.
I'm guessing a giant crown Great Jagras that hits nigh on like those Mosswine, with a 5% chance to drop a hero/warrior stone.

And 5% if we're lucky.

User Info: madmoz06

madmoz06
2 months ago#9
Pfftttt. Nothing will ever dethrone the paratoad.

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
2 months ago#10
You mean Kulve Taroth ISN'T the greatest Jagras?
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So how tough do you guys think the Greatest Jagras will be?
  • Topic Archived