• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Which weapon is the best...???

User Info: Sharius

Sharius
4 weeks ago#1
... And easy to use for each arena quest, consider user is new and almost first time for that weapon, also for solo of course, AFAIK...

- arena 1, 6 and 7 are hammer with that spinning air attack
- arena 2 is dual blade just turn on that R2 buff or whatever it call then just hack your way till monster dead
- for arena 3 i think is charge blade, but since my time is about 11 mins so i cant say is the best, just easy to use for me, cut of rathian tail to make a fight abit easier
- no idea about arena 5, 6 and 8, any suggestions?
- arena 9 i use either lance or gunlance, but most of time i just guard and let 2 diablo battle themsevle to dead

i need few arena coin to craft some item so any other suggestion is welcome, i just want to shorten my farming time abit, not 15~20 minute per run, so any weapon with and spamable move with decent damage that i can use over and over again is welcome

User Info: BurningLance

BurningLance
4 weeks ago#2
whichever weapon you are the most proficient with
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
-- MHW Characters: Rosemary

Sharius
4 weeks ago#3
BurningLance posted...
whichever weapon you are the most proficient with

HBG and LBG, but both of them are trash in arena without customize and enough supply of ammo

User Info: CrimsonStrider

CrimsonStrider
4 weeks ago#4
No real easy answer. Solo or with a team?

I learned the bow well enough to use it and get an A. everything else was doable with a HBG or LBG for me. Otherwise I think I attempted to use hammer if there weren't any ranged options

Sharius
4 weeks ago#5
CrimsonStrider posted...
No real easy answer. Solo or with a team?

I learned the bow well enough to use it and get an A. everything else was doable with a HBG or LBG for me. Otherwise I think I attempted to use hammer if there weren't any ranged options

I think there is some weapon like hammer which has spammable move like spint attack that a noob can do it over and over, but some arena which hammer isnt available then we must chose other weapon to replace it, like arena 9, i have no idea which weapon to use again those diablo, none of them i familiar with so i just stick with lance and do a turtle tactics, but it will take about 20 minute for 1 match and i need about 15~20 coin from that match

I try to use youtube but most of them use weapon that they familiar with and aim for world record or do it with their friend, like hell i can pull off these combo without spend like dozens of hour with that weapon

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
4 weeks ago#6
I've tried every weapon & feel the most comfortable with the LBG.

User Info: BaziIIions

BaziIIions
4 weeks ago#7
Bow if solo and you know how to wall jump. (otherwise Bow is garbage)
Hammer like you said is decent and easy to use.

Dragon Piercer works well for the Baan and Gaan quest, but you really gotta pick your shots. Don't get greedy.

You might be able to get the coins you need from one of the challenge quests.

The Street Fighter quests have really easy monsters (Nerg and Pink Rath). They have like 50% HP or something. I don't know if those quests are still up though.

That forest challenge quest gives mad king coins though. (well, I only did it once and got 5 or 6 from it) Probably not worth it solo though.
Bless their empty little heads.
~~ Pizza Crew ~~

User Info: Lyalius

Lyalius
4 weeks ago#8
I'm terrible with all weapons except the IG so be happy that there are actually weapons that are used in many of the arena quests.

IG is used in like, 3.

Sharius
4 weeks ago#9
BaziIIions posted...
Bow if solo and you know how to wall jump. (otherwise Bow is garbage)
Hammer like you said is decent and easy to use.

Dragon Piercer works well for the Baan and Gaan quest, but you really gotta pick your shots. Don't get greedy.

You might be able to get the coins you need from one of the challenge quests.

The Street Fighter quests have really easy monsters (Nerg and Pink Rath). They have like 50% HP or something. I don't know if those quests are still up though.

That forest challenge quest gives mad king coins though. (well, I only did it once and got 5 or 6 from it) Probably not worth it solo though.

Yeab, those SF event is easier but the chance of drop coin is so low and might be replace by an extra ticket, beside i need some certain monster coin so arena quest is only way

For a bow, i know how to wall jump, but never get the aim right, damn thing is so hard even i tried to practice alot, any guide about wall jump only, since all bow guide is about how to pull off a combo
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Which weapon is the best...???
  • Topic Archived