• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is there a faster way to delete investigations?

User Info: KarmelCHAOS

KarmelCHAOS
3 months ago#1
I almost constantly have 250 of them because it’s such a hassle to delete them, is there a faster way than one by one by one by one?

User Info: MeowMixMax

MeowMixMax
3 months ago#2
Nope
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MeowMixMax
IGN: Makoto / HR:999 MH4U

User Info: fullofwin

fullofwin
3 months ago#3
The oldest ones you haven't saved get replaced, why bother deleting any?

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
3 months ago#4
fullofwin posted...

Because you might have some old ones that are actually good...

I sort by rarity and delete all low crap till I'm down to 220 or so... takes maybe a minute to clear them off, not sure it really needs to be faster.

KarmelCHAOS
3 months ago#5
fullofwin posted...

Oh, I didn’t know that I thought they would stop getting added once they hit 250. Thanks dude

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
3 months ago#6
Wait... why are you saving investigations? Or are you just withholding them and doing SOS all the time? Do delete all those small monster ones unless you are trying to get all the food in the canteen.
"People's opinion are like chains, they can pull you along or hold you down." Commander, MHW

KarmelCHAOS
3 months ago#7
jagger_wanderer posted...
Wait... why are you saving investigations? Or are you just withholding them and doing SOS all the time? Do delete all those small monster ones unless you are trying to get all the food in the canteen.

I'm not, not really. I typically get rid of any that aren't tempered monsters or High Rank Gold rewards. I've been helping my brother through Low Rank so I've been picking up a bunch of low rank investigations.

User Info: CrimsonStrider

CrimsonStrider
3 months ago#8
I register the ones I don't want and then delete them from the registered list

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
3 months ago#9
You could delete your save data, that's definitely faster.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is there a faster way to delete investigations?
  • Topic Archived