• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Geralt isn't just a costume, it's also a playable character

User Info: didierre

didierre
1 month ago#1
https://tinyurl.com/MHWCDProjeckt

Apparently we're gonna have TW3 gameplay in MHW, that's pretty cool, I wonder how that'll turn out.

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
1 month ago#2
So he'll be like a separate weapon type?

Well, they sure are ambitious. I'll give them that.
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
Official member of the MHGU clique.

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#3
Hmm wonder if we'll also have a duel against him with our Hunter. Either a fight against him or who can kill a monster the fastest.

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
1 month ago#4
What's the big deal with this old guy anyway? His armor is plain and weak looking and his swords are thin and tiny. He isn't ready for Monster Hunter.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#5
SwordsmanOrion posted...
What's the big deal with this old guy anyway? His armor is plain and weak looking and his swords are thin and tiny. He isn't ready for Monster Hunter.

He's a mutant who can cast magic. Other words he's not human anymore.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#6
Sounds like people are finally getting their magic weapon type.

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
1 month ago#7
I think the real question here is, will we finally get the Geralt x Handler doujinshi we deserve?
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
Official member of the MHGU clique.

User Info: didierre

didierre
1 month ago#8
LonelyGaruga posted...
Sounds like people are finally getting their magic weapon type.

I'm guessing that it will replace mantles but it's instant like a skill with a cooldown. I'm curious if it's going to be all the signs or a few of them from the game.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#9
Crudelitas posted...
I think the real question here is, will we finally get the Geralt x Handler doujinshi we deserve?

I wonder how much JP fans even give a s*** about this.

@Sonsaru could you provide enlightenment on the JP fanbase response to the Witcher 3 collaboration?

User Info: cooolio

cooolio
1 month ago#10
Now this is interesting. After getting into monster hunter, i always wondered how The Witcher series would be if it adopted the former' s approach to large monster AI and design.
Life is neither cruel nor precious. Some people are just born in pain others either walk in it or wield it.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Geralt isn't just a costume, it's also a playable character
  • Topic Archived