• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I think my PS4 pro bit the dust folks

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
3 months ago#1
my regular ps4 has the heart of a champion. Ive only had this b**** since february and the internet just doesnt work.

It was stronger than thor at one point, but since 2 days ago there was a 2 second power outage and the internet just sucks now. Cant even test connection without it freezing.

I did safe mode boot thingy and it worked yesterday and now its dead again.

f***.

that is all, carry on friends
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII NSW- 772023730916 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
3 months ago#2
If you still have access to the PS4 (in other words you can turn it on and play games), back up the save if they're important to you. Reformat the thing and hope it fixes the issues.
"People's opinion are like chains, they can pull you along or hold you down." Commander, MHW

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
3 months ago#3
jagger_wanderer posted...
If you still have access to the PS4 (in other words you can turn it on and play games), back up the save if they're important to you. Reformat the thing and hope it fixes the issues.

how do I back up the saves without the internet? external hard drive?
Karma, Truth, Vengeance
PSN - MWXIII NSW- 772023730916 Steam - TyrXIII/Tyr Above All B.Net - MWXIII

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
3 months ago#4
MWXIII posted...
jagger_wanderer posted...

how do I back up the saves without the internet? external hard drive?

A usb stick will work
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3DS FC: 1977-0202-6028.

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
3 months ago#5
Yes use a usb drive or external hard drive. The save data shouldn't be more than 4GB unless you have gameplay recording or pictures you want to keep. Personally I'm using a usb adapter for my SD card which I bought for five dollars. I have a few SD cards laying around for some odd reason.
"People's opinion are like chains, they can pull you along or hold you down." Commander, MHW
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I think my PS4 pro bit the dust folks
  • Topic Archived