• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. obviously the Iceborne expansion will bring some oldies back.

User Info: BurningLance

BurningLance
4 weeks ago#21
Crudelitas posted...
Tyranidomega posted...
Brooklyn_Adopt posted...
Did khezu ever have eyes...

No, it's completely blind, not even an alternative form of sight like Gigginox(heat sensory like snakes) and Gore Magala(maps the environment through its scales). All Khezu can rely on is its sense of smell, and because it has no true eyesight or alternative to "seeing" its surroundings, no music plays when you fight it because technically, it never "saw" the hunter.

Which actually makes very little sense for a creature that flies and jumps around between walls.

Sure it doesn't use some form of echo location too? That would ... explain the noise.

maybe it detects electrical pulses along with smell
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!
-- MHW Characters: Rosemary

User Info: pikachujedi

pikachujedi
4 weeks ago#22
BlackHoleEyes posted...
pikachujedi posted...
As long as we don't get Brachydios, I'm happy. XD ...But seriously, the main guy I want to see return is Zamtrios. That dude's one of my favorites. ...I'm low-key hoping for both Khezu and Gigginox too though. Khezu might not be that cool, but I've always kinda wanted both of them in the same game.

Wut? Brach is the bomb. One of the best beasties in the series, especially Raging. Fight is great and weps and armour is awesome.

His gear /is/ pretty cool. And seeing how he's been in most games since 3U, he does deserve to be here. I kinda just got sick of him after how much I played 3U. XD
[Signature.Exe is not responding.]

User Info: huki4101

huki4101
4 weeks ago#23
I’m gonna be super conservative with my 5:

Narga
Tiggy
Barioth
Zinogre
Aktor
Uklos

Oops that’s 6. Anyways, I think they could make Zin work on a modified fanged wyvern skeleton of which they have a couple in World already (Jagras/Kulve and Tobi/Odog).

And then since Narga’s basically confirmed, that brings back the pseudowyvern skeleton, so there’s no reason we shouldn’t get Tiggy/Barioth/Aka/Uka.

That said, I still unfortunately doubt we’d get Akantor and Ukanlos.
I'm like, six damn strings never sounded so appealing.

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
4 weeks ago#24
huki4101 posted...
I’m gonna be super conservative with my 5:

Narga
Tiggy
Barioth
Zinogre
Aktor
Uklos

Oops that’s 6. Anyways, I think they could make Zin work on a modified fanged wyvern skeleton of which they have a couple in World already (Jagras/Kulve and Tobi/Odog).

And then since Narga’s basically confirmed, that brings back the pseudowyvern skeleton, so there’s no reason we shouldn’t get Tiggy/Barioth/Aka/Uka.

That said, I still unfortunately doubt we’d get Akantor and Ukanlos.

That's a nice list, if not the last two then I definitely see them bringing back Khezu/Gigginox.
Edit: I really hope for Brachy as well
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: MightyBaconX

MightyBaconX
4 weeks ago#25
Rajang
Tigrex
Zinogre

User Info: TommyHayabusa

TommyHayabusa
4 weeks ago#26
Rajang
Gore Magala
Fatalis
Chameleos
Tigrex
MHGU- HR160+
Clearing quests and farming materials.

User Info: Problemz

Problemz
4 weeks ago#27
idh any specific picks. narga is enough for me cuz i love it's equipment with the focus on raw/crit.

but i'm pretty sure either gammoth, blangonga, or both will be in cuz of that hunter with the antlers on his helmet and the other, rocking the fur gear. not too many other monsters with white fur.

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
4 weeks ago#28
Problemz posted...
idh any specific picks. narga is enough for me cuz i love it's equipment with the focus on raw/crit.

but i'm pretty sure either gammoth, blangonga, or both will be in cuz of that hunter with the antlers on his helmet and the other, rocking the fur gear. not too many other monsters with white fur.

It's Tobikadachi. Compare it to the tobi armor we have already.
The Last Remnant Remastered! 12/6
PSN: RPGamer13, Twitch: JeannieLuv

User Info: Kaeporo

Kaeporo
4 weeks ago#29
Confirmed:
1. Nargacuga
2. Oroshi Kirin (Kirin skeleton)
3. Alatreon (Daora skeleton)

Suspected:
1. Lagiacrus (Leviathan skeleton; already present)
2. Gold Rathian (Flying skeleton)
3. Silver Rathalos (Flying skeleton)
4. Khezu (Flying skeleton; ice-region)
5. Barioth (Flying skeleton; ice-region)
6. Tigrex (Flying skeleton)
7. Brachydios (Brute skeleton)
8. Gore Magala (Nergigante skeleton)
9. Agnaktor (Leviathan skeleton)
10. Plesioth (Priscine skeleton)

They're like 90% done with the leviathan skeleton - with the extra time I can't see them abandoning their work. Gold and silver are an obvious choice for a G-rank mode. Hopefully we'll also get Zinogre and Rajang. I doubt they'll add any of the fated four but if they do - it'll be Glavenus. He's way more popular than the others.

We'll also get at least two entirely new monsters - a flagship and an elder dragon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7M78Qn4TyY
Instead of getting offended you should instead become excited about having been afforded the opportunity to learn.

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
4 weeks ago#30
Gigginox, Ice-blast Brachydious & Zamtrios.
I know it's supposed to be 3, but I'd also like to see Dyuragaua.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. obviously the Iceborne expansion will bring some oldies back.
  • Topic Archived