• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. MHW Announcement Discussion/Update Thread

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
3 months ago#171
silverbullet474 posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
silverbullet474 posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
If you notice at the end of the announcement trailer, that girl standing there with three other hunters. One of the guy's armor stands out; looks like a helmet with moose antlers and a santa beard. Might allude to one of the brand new monsters.

Idk why, but the thought of fighting a giant prehistoric devil moose cracks me up...could you imagine?

It might be some sort of Krampus based monster

That's be even funnier lol. Isn't he usually more goat/ram horned though? The antler helm Crimson mentioned definitely looks distinctly moose/reindeer/elk-like.

Antekadrome.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
3 months ago#172
Was it ever confirmed if Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon were actually going to become a thing in Iceborne or is that just the assumption? They might not come at all and the leak could easily just be wrong.

User Info: Jeannie13

Jeannie13
3 months ago#173
Rhiethreal posted...
Nerg coming last so he can be made the toughest and to live up to his flagship status?

Called it!

Paid expansion similar to previous games ultimate versions?

Called it!

Geralt?

Okay, that one caught me off guard.

Does it count if the top of my collab list was the Witcher III and 2B from Automata?
The Last Remnant Remastered! 12/6
PSN: RPGamer13, Twitch: JeannieLuv

nuke2099
3 months ago#174
VFalcone posted...
Was it ever confirmed if Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon were actually going to become a thing in Iceborne or is that just the assumption? They might not come at all and the leak could easily just be wrong.

Oroshi would fit in with Iceborne nicely and Alatreon would be end game material. The list could have been incomplete. They might have decided to even cut them and put them in a expansion.

Also data mining did show Alatreon gear in the PC files. Oroshi is assumed to have been Kirin U which showed up.

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
3 months ago#175
nuke2099 posted...
Also data mining did show Alatreon gear in the PC files. Oroshi is assume to have been Kirin U which showed up.

What? When did this happen? I didn't hear anything about that.

nuke2099
3 months ago#176
VFalcone posted...
nuke2099 posted...
Also data mining did show Alatreon gear in the PC files. Oroshi is assume to have been Kirin U which showed up.

What? When did this happen? I didn't hear anything about that.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/77273644 Last page.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. MHW Announcement Discussion/Update Thread
  • Topic Archived