• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. MHW Announcement Discussion/Update Thread

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
3 months ago#1
https://i.imgtc.com/V2gD7iF.gifm
It's coming.

User Info: Toxor

Toxor
3 months ago#2
I hope bulldrome gets added
My favourite monsters consist of Xeno'jiiva and Khezu......that is all

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
3 months ago#3
I'm going to pre-call what me and Didierre came up with while rambling...well mainly me building off what they said.

Didierre: "Or the dumbest thing ever: AT Nergigante is Alatreon and he gets out of a cocoon in the Confluence of Fates like Xeno'Jiiva but with Dark Crystals instead which are impure unlike the White ones which are pure."

Me: "And then they retcon how Alatreon looks and it's size to be just a black and pink Xeno and then you find out Xeno is just a "pure" Alatreon and Nerg is the "caterpillar" stage....wait caterpillars eat a lot....."

You can blame me if this happens.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: Abome

Abome
3 months ago#4
Whatever they announce you guys will keep acting all jaded anyway.

Toxor
3 months ago#5
Abome posted...
Whatever they announce you guys will keep acting all jaded anyway.

Your not wrong

User Info: dantemundus81

dantemundus81
3 months ago#6
Can't wait to see the awesome cinematic of Nergigante beating down Kush, Teo, and Luna.... only for Alatreon to enter the fray!

who then gets beaten down by Nergigante, proving once and for all that Nergigante is the bestest, most awesome Elder Dragon of all time. completely invalidating all previous MH titles, rendering those who invested hours and hours playing them completely and utterly irrelevant and the laughing stock of this and every other Monster Hunter forum.

nuke2099
3 months ago#7
https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/a4v755/possibly_fake_but_sounds_good/

Take this with a massive pinch of salt.

dantemundus81 posted...
Can't wait to see the awesome cinematic of Nergigante beating down Kush, Teo, and Luna.... only for Alatreon to enter the fray!

who then gets beaten down by Nergigante, proving once and for all that Nergigante is the bestest, most awesome Elder Dragon of all time. completely invalidating all previous MH titles, rendering those who invested hours and hours playing them completely and utterly irrelevant and the laughing stock of this and every other Monster Hunter forum.

So basically screw all the people who knew of and enjoyed MH before you did proving that you're scum. Gotcha.

Toxor
3 months ago#8
dantemundus81 posted...

And then Nerg is beaten by an even more awesome Nerg

And everything explodes

The end

User Info: dantemundus81

dantemundus81
3 months ago#9
nuke2099 posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/a4v755/possibly_fake_but_sounds_good/

Fingers crossed that this is true, even though I know it most probably isn't...

nuke2099 posted...

dantemundus81 posted...

So basically screw all the people who knew of and enjoyed MH before you did proving that you're scum. Gotcha.

bwahahaha you're so butthurt by Nergigante its hilarious. One day I'm sure you'll accept the fact that he's so much better and infinitely cooler than your favourite elder dragon. Probably when he breaks Fatalis in half over his knee and throws his body into the sun.

nuke2099
3 months ago#10
dantemundus81 posted...
nuke2099 posted...

Fingers crossed that this is true, even though I know it most probably isn't...

nuke2099 posted...

dantemundus81 posted...

bwahahaha you're so butthurt by Nergigante its hilarious. One day I'm sure you'll accept the fact that he's so much better and infinitely cooler than your favourite elder dragon. Probably when he breaks Fatalis in half over his knee and throws his body into the sun.

But Nerg fails to puny humans in 1 minute....yeah it sure is strong.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. MHW Announcement Discussion/Update Thread
  • Topic Archived