You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Shirogane03

Shirogane03
1 week ago#1
As mentioned in the vga, there something cool coming in the next few days.

I don't think its just gonna be Oroshi, hopefully much more than that.
Weight or levity?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
1 week ago#2
Probably just the disco suit.

That or AT KT.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: DukeLukewarm

DukeLukewarm
1 week ago#3
Or much less. Like AT Kulve.

User Info: Blufield

Blufield
1 week ago#4
It's gonna be 4 new useless weapons for regular Kulve with a drop rate of 0.0001%.

User Info: Sharius

Sharius
1 week ago#5
Wonder how long it take for AT nerg, it likely the very first elder dragon make an appear for this game, it even had a whole demo to play before game came out, and still no news about AT version yet

Even luna had its AT version despite it came out last and a colour swap version of teo

User Info: Shirogane03

Shirogane03
1 week ago#6
I know people. I'm skeptical too, but there's gotta be some hope... Right?
Weight or levity?

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
1 week ago#7
Sharius posted...
Wonder how long it take for AT nerg, it likely the very first elder dragon make an appear for this game, it even had a whole demo to play before game came out, and still no news about AT version yet

Even luna had its AT version despite it came out last and a colour swap version of teo

Because nerg was supposed to be one of the toughest fights in the game but speedrunners made him into a joke.

They most likely can't figure how to make his AT version challenging and that's why he's taking so long to get released.

User Info: SHIGGY4LIFE

SHIGGY4LIFE
1 week ago#8
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Sharius posted...

Because nerg was supposed to be one of the toughest fights in the game but speedrunners made him into a joke.

They most likely can't figure how to make his AT version challenging and that's why he's taking so long to get released.

Nerg shooting out his spikes at us could make it nteresting real quick.
GT: shigulicious NNID: shigulicious MH4U: oOShiggyOo PSN:Shigulicious + Jiimy_Bucketz MHG: Gang_Starr MHW : Jimmy_Bucketz

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#9
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Sharius posted...

The only thing Nergi had was its dive bomb but its tell is so easy to evade and its stagger threshold is pathetic. If they can remedy those two things, I'm sure it be tougher. Add in speed and some new moves.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 week ago#10
Maybe kulve will have a GS weapon drop that isn't hot trash.