You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Winter Festival - (EX) Behemoth Room

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#231
KANE_79 posted...
3 3 d r L n M Z A m u r

Just about to start today's bounties, could tag along for EX if anyone wants a dealer. Would also like to give double tempered Jho a shot as well.

@tonytonez

User Info: xMizuru

xMizuru
1 week ago#232
@paulodybi Did something just happen on psn? Everyones session i know right now is saying its Squad only and i can only make my own. Anyway nice run =)
PSN: xMizuru
~Ninjas dont wish upon a star, they throw them.~

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#233
xMizuru posted...
@paulodybi Did something just happen on psn? Everyones session i know right now is saying its Squad only and i can only make my own. Anyway nice run =)

idk I just left the session created by KANE. Y it was fun we grabbed enmity alternately Behemoth must be confused which Luna hitting his face lol
I imagine there are lots of creative ways to tank. That's why I made that topic asking if there was any way to make health augs work with hbg. Not for efficiency but for novelty and fun

With that said, if you're very good at evading then you can evade tank with probably any weapon.

How does Evade Window work with Evade Extender in general? Does it work differently with HBG usage? And what's the minimum amount of EW needed to safely dodge attacks? Any tricks to it (roll into the attacks right?)

Are there any Glutton HBG Extremoth solos? I've only seen cluster attempts.

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
1 week ago#235
@paulodybi, 250 Behemoth kills you animal!
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#236
You should try mixing in Luna and Kush set that have those skills but kush wind proof dosnt benefit so Luna would be better I think
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: BaziIIions

BaziIIions
1 week ago#237
CrimsonStrider posted...

You can be the first.
Bless their empty little heads.
~~ Pizza Crew ~~

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 week ago#238
CrimsonStrider posted...
I imagine there are lots of creative ways to tank. That's why I made that topic asking if there was any way to make health augs work with hbg. Not for efficiency but for novelty and fun

With that said, if you're very good at evading then you can evade tank with probably any weapon.

How does Evade Window work with Evade Extender in general? Does it work differently with HBG usage? And what's the minimum amount of EW needed to safely dodge attacks? Any tricks to it (roll into the attacks right?)

Window is used to extend the small amount of immunity you have when you dodge... basically you roll right through an attack that hits you and be completely unaffected.

Extender increases the distance you dodge. Normally you use this so that the monster's attack misses you entirely. So you're not trying to time your dodge for when you would be hit but rather dodging before the monsters attack even reaches you and misses. It's also used so that you can reposition faster without having to sheath.

The 2 don't necessarily work together meaning they don't effect each other or stack in any way, but they are both good skills.

I would start with EW 5 and work your way down. I'm not sure if it's a recommended skill for hbg... usually players just shield mod and guard up.

Just YouTube hbg ex behemoth I'm sure there's vids up but I'm not sure about non cluster runs.
(edited 1 week ago)
BaziIIions posted...
CrimsonStrider posted...

You can be the first.

I can try.

Would the way to go be using Evade Window? 2, 3, or 5? How does it play with extender?

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 week ago#240
Semeki posted...
You should try mixing in Luna and Kush set that have those skills but kush wind proof dosnt benefit so Luna would be better I think

You're right, kush isn't really needed... Luna armor has both skills, better slots, and 4pcs Luna gives you minds eye.

Plus Luna has other skills used in behemoth quests like hp boost and wide range.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Winter Festival - (EX) Behemoth Room