• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PC player here, Lunastra questions .

User Info: -Wakka-

-Wakka-
2 weeks ago#1
Hi all, Lunastra is coming to PC version in few days i have some questions for you veterans out there, please help me out, thx.

1. What is the event title of Lunastra when she comes?

2. Does Lunastra have projectile blocking aura like Teostra?

3. What level of windproof is needed to prevent the pressure knockback? Some people say u need level 5 but some say just level 2 is enough.

Please enlighten, thank you.

User Info: BaziIIions

BaziIIions
2 weeks ago#2
Can't recall

She does have projectile blocking flames, but they're not on her body, she spreads it across the map.

Don't know.
Bless their empty little heads.
~~ Pizza Crew ~~

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
2 weeks ago#3
Lunastra doesn't come as an event quest. It comes as a Special Assignment quest series. You need to talk to some dudes with blue exclamation marks (I think the huntsman). You get three quests, the first is a Large Crown Teostra in the waste, which is pretty standard, I don't remember it's name. The second is Pandora's Arena, where you have to repel a Lunastra. The third and last is called "No Remorse, No Surrender". You have to fight a Lunastra and a Teostra. The Lunasta has the roughly 1.5 the normal HP, and the attack of a tempered Lunastra, making her the hardest version till you get AT Lunastra.

All three quests are "Special Assignments", like Jho's quest.

There's an event quest called "Thronetaker" which has a tempered Nergigante, a tempered Lunastra, and a tempered Teostra, but that's really pretty standard (their HP is pretty low).
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
2 weeks ago#4
Also be careful of her super Nova. Has far more range than Teostra's. She is also weakest to ice element.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: -Wakka-

-Wakka-
2 weeks ago#5
Thanks guys, still need wind proof level confirmation though.

User Info: Mhm88

Mhm88
2 weeks ago#6
Not sure what level of windproof is required but I've heard people having success with the 3-piece Daora armor against Lunstra.

I'm almost sure though that her wind pressure isn't light wind pressure, it's on the heavier side because it staggers quite a bit.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
2 weeks ago#7
3 piece Kush, maybe the Clearmind Charm, Luna's basically helpless, then.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
2 weeks ago#8
After clearing "No Remorse, No Surrender" do you unlock a quest to fight Lunastra by herself?
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out. He ate glue."
i5-8400|8GB DDR4-2666|GTX 1060 6GB|250GB SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair Spec-01

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
2 weeks ago#9
HeliosMagi posted...
After clearing "No Remorse, No Surrender" do you unlock a quest to fight Lunastra by herself?

Yeah, you unlock an optional. And she can appear as an investigation.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
2 weeks ago#10
3pc kush armor is all you need to prevent getting stunned by her nova.

Catching fire is not really an issue with her like it is teo. She has blue flames that damage you pretty good if you stand in them, but they don't give you the fire blight.

Luna has huge hit boxes, so i think the best defensive skills are evade extender and evade window... And you get both of those skills with kush armor, which you'll want to use anyways... Works out pretty well.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PC player here, Lunastra questions .
  • Topic Archived