• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FenrirsBlade

FenrirsBlade
4 weeks ago#1
Hi guys,

I know I'm kinda late to the party. But are there any proud hunters out there to hunt AT Luna 6 more times with me?

Just asking since the event is more or less about to disappear. And I just wanna get this done fast.

(My first solo attempt at her just took me 26 minutes. Not that great I know...)

If somebody would like to help out room-id is as follows:

6jv7kdKrt8X3

Thanks!

Edit: Only 5 more

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
4 weeks ago#2
If you're still having trouble I do highly suggest making yourself a set with at least Windproof Lv. 5, it removes basically any threat she poses.
Behemoth The Hedgehog
http://tinyurl.com/la9arej

FenrirsBlade
4 weeks ago#3
Hey,

yeah already did that. But thanks for the advice anyway

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
4 weeks ago#4
26 minutes is nice imho.
PSN: Nebuladark, Switch FC: SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC: 0774-5319-1816, ACNL: Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGen: Serenade.

FenrirsBlade
4 weeks ago#5
Thanks. Just thought it would be extremely slow, considering how so many people on this board seem to have next to no trouble to kill him within a few minutes...

Probably is my build's fault as well. Since the only offensive skills are handicraft 5 and weakness exploit 3.
But oh well.

I'd rather kill slower but at least kill at all, unlike others who just complain about it.

User Info: OPP41

OPP41
4 weeks ago#6
FenrirsBlade posted...
Thanks. Just thought it would be extremely slow, considering how so many people on this board seem to have next to no trouble to kill him within a few minutes...

Probably is my build's fault as well. Since the only offensive skills are handicraft 5 and weakness exploit 3.
But oh well.

I'd rather kill slower but at least kill at all, unlike others who just complain about it.

Are you using windproof or kushs set skill? If youre not using the latter i highly reccomend you use his gamma parts as youll get handicraft 4 using the head and waist which should open up your mix set a fair bit

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
4 weeks ago#7
FenrirsBlade posted...

But oh well.

What weapon do you use?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

FenrirsBlade
4 weeks ago#8
Hey guys,

got all done with AT Luna yesterday fortunately. Yeah I did use the Daora armor set skill. The armor I used gave me the following.

Kush armor skill, negate wind pressure
Handicraft 5*
Earplugs 5
Evade Extender 3
Weakness Exploit 3
Health Boost 3
Speed eating 1

Pretty defensive set actually, but as I said before I prefer the quest taking longer, if it means I can beat it. Not sure how much worse it could have gone without those skills. For weapons I actually alternated between LS, Hammer and Switch Axe. All from Deviljho. Using only one weapon type gets boring after all eventually. :)
  • Topic Archived