• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. *Actual* decoration drop rates

User Info: White-Deth

White-Deth
7 months ago#61
best_carter_mhw posted...
I have critical draw and pierce but no minds eye what is this sorcery?

Got me a minds eye crom the greatest jagras. I wish you could trade decos. This isnt some f2p where trading would ruin an economy and render iap obsolete. Id trade you if i could man.
"You ever fought a witcher you piece of ****" Geralt

User Info: ThiefKorin

ThiefKorin
7 months ago#62
Wtf? I've gotten like 10 fungiform decos and they're lower than the attack ones.

I've used them to meld more junk. I didn't know they were so rare.
Take solace in the fact that Saint Sakurai has blessed me with all my most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate.

User Info: OngoBay

OngoBay
7 months ago#63
bump

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
7 months ago#64
Nice bump.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: ArtemisDown

ArtemisDown
6 months ago#65
You know, I'm at this part of the game Feystones and Streamstones, and trying to learn what I need and how to go about it is a bit like trying to learn a new foreign language. I feel like my whole take away here is that I should play random purple and orange enemies (Tempered and Arch Tempered if you need more info than purple and orange) and just take what drops.

It seems so weird the way Capcom has endgame set up. I enjoyed slowly building my stuff and killing say... Tobi to get gear to KO Anjanath (or however that worked) but now it's like my whole game is at the mercy of random slotted jewels with random drop rates and I'm missing out on new limited time content because I can't get them fast enough to play with the big boys before they all get bored and move on. I don't mean to complain about randoms that get wiped, I'd love to queue up with them and try again, but it's just not viable when your flashpods, health potions and armorskins deplete in number too much to even attempt a second attempt. And pretty much everyone disbands after a failed attempt and I can't blame them, not one bit.
But the end-point is still the same. After a couple failed attempts, I feel like the fault is more with Capcom than it is with me, unless I want to spend like two weeks running expeditions gathering up honey, mandragoras and the like. Which I wouldn't mind doing if I thought I could molly-whomp an Azure Rathian or something and get some new deco/augment to make the whole thing worth it. So discouraged... and it's a shame because this game has been wickedly fun so far.

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
6 months ago#66
What does deco sniping mean?
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

DeusMortem
6 months ago#67
ThiefKorin posted...
Wtf? I've gotten like 10 fungiform decos and they're lower than the attack ones.

I've used them to meld more junk. I didn't know they were so rare.

Damn, I so want one of those!
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: OngoBay

OngoBay
6 months ago#68
gwwak posted...
Nice bump.

No matter how you define “bumping stickies”, I got it covered.

User Info: phrett

phrett
6 months ago#69
DeusMortem posted...
What does deco sniping mean?

http://www.letmegooglethat.com/?q=monster+hunter+world+deco+sniping

couldn't resist ;)
No such thing as strong beer... only weak men.
(edited 6 months ago)

DeusMortem
6 months ago#70
****ing, I ****ing got the jewel I wanted the most out of all – along with my second most wanted one in the same run. Shield jewel and artillery jewel respectively. How insane is that? My life is complete now.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. *Actual* decoration drop rates
  • Post New Message