• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. *Actual* decoration drop rates

User Info: gochisosama

gochisosama
11 months ago#51
bassyura posted...
Is the melder topic really so far off to be considered obsolete?

It's not, my sticky got removed without my approval, just like that. Yep, i'm the guy who created the topic about Jewel Melding and the drop rates.
Checking the numbers, i wasn't far off, in fact, most of the drop rates i listed are similar.

User Info: PyroBlade1985

PyroBlade1985
11 months ago#52
1.08% chance for Protection! I hate my life...
3DS F.C. 2938-6549-9988

User Info: MoxRavager

MoxRavager
11 months ago#53
gochisosama posted...
bassyura posted...
Is the melder topic really so far off to be considered obsolete?

It's not, my sticky got removed without my approval, just like that. Yep, i'm the guy who created the topic about Jewel Melding and the drop rates.
Checking the numbers, i wasn't far off, in fact, most of the drop rates i listed are similar.

Why would we keep a topic where estimates may or not be close when we have exact amounts? Keeping the most updated information in the spotlight isn't a slight against you.
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
3DS FC: 1977-0202-6028.
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: darkrain108

darkrain108
11 months ago#54
All the 'it should only take X stones to get Y' makes me weep for the future of math.

Plz don't gamble. Ever.
i5-2500k@4.2ghz/8GB Ripjaws PC3 10666/XFX Radeon 5850 1GB/Westinghouse 24"LCD/WD Blue 500GB/WD Blue 640GB/Creative Fatality Pro/G15 Keyboard/CM Storm Mouse

User Info: Exoskeleton78

Exoskeleton78
11 months ago#55
Go farm Optional Behemoth, he drops warped stones like crazy, I got 5 warped off him once and out pops 1 artillery and 1 guard gem
Ryu - GS/Gunlance/Behemoth HBG Tank. HR 180+
Exo - DB and Lance Main. HR 450+
(edited 11 months ago)

User Info: Astragon

Astragon
10 months ago#56
This is why I intend to get the PC version. f*** that randumbized horse s***. There are a number of mods that range from buying decos (and streamstones) in the shop to ones that make both craftable at the smithy using monster parts like decos were in past games.
"When roughly half of a gaming board uses hacks in the game that board is about, something is obviously wrong with that game."

User Info: rrojas_1926

rrojas_1926
9 months ago#57
if i want more attack and 1 pierce deco what monster should i hunt?

User Info: Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22
9 months ago#58
rrojas_1926 posted...

There's no way to target specific decos. So just farm ATEDs, TEDs, and/or save-scum the melder, and pray.

User Info: phrett

phrett
9 months ago#59
rrojas_1926 posted...

Decoration sniping is going to be your best bet.
No such thing as strong beer... only weak men.

User Info: CIA_Agent

CIA_Agent
8 months ago#60
Thank you for posting this.
Semper Fi.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. *Actual* decoration drop rates
  • Post New Message