• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: elementalofall

elementalofall
4 months ago#1
Wahhh behemoth is to hard.
Wahhh AT teo is to easy.

Is this fan base just a giant collective living meme? Or just people who will never be satisfied.

It's just so funny to me that this place sways one way then does a 180 three days later.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 months ago#2
Folks that are bad at a fight may eventually learn the ins and outs.
Some already have an easy enough time since they know most of a monster's tricks by now.
A couple may've not played in a while and might be rusty and wonder the actual hecc happened.
Why...
It's almost as if difficulty is subjective?
But. That can't possibly mean...!?
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: DemocracyV2

DemocracyV2
4 months ago#3
elementalofall posted...
Wahhh AT teo is to easy.

Is this fan base just a giant collective living meme? Or just people who will never be satisfied.

It's just so funny to me that this place sways one way then does a 180 three days later.

What's worse than the people crying are the people, Like yourself, That constantly make topics like these to antagonize and/or start petty arguments with said people crying. If only we had real mods, Because Stupid topics like yours would get shut down.

User Info: TheSoldierChris

TheSoldierChris
4 months ago#4
Bememoth is bs
Arch teo is easy
Arch vaal is just right

I don't see much of an issue here.
Monster Hunter charge blade legend. I am one of the main reasons charge blade was considered OP in the MH community. Please show appropriate respect. Thank you.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
4 months ago#5
elementalofall posted...

I understand it's a difficult concept to grasp, but not everyone that visits GameFAQs has the same opinion about everything. Try to learn to see the trees in the forest.
(message deleted)

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 months ago#7
@MMX377
Why do you have my life story?
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: elementalofall

elementalofall
4 months ago#8
DemocracyV2 posted...
elementalofall posted...
Wahhh AT teo is to easy.

What's worse than the people crying are the people, Like yourself, That constantly make topics like these to antagonize and/or start petty arguments with said people crying. If only we had real mods, Because Stupid topics like yours would get shut down.

LonelyGaruga posted...
elementalofall posted...

I understand it's a difficult concept to grasp, but not everyone that visits GameFAQs has the same opinion about everything. Try to learn to see the trees in the forest.

Says the guys who bump the thread. Lol

User Info: valikkster

valikkster
4 months ago#9
The real problem isn't that a monster is too easy or overly difficult. The problem is that none are fun to fight.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
4 months ago#10
That's true too.
  • Topic Archived