Wow, so randoms suck against AT teo as well lol.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Wow, so randoms suck against AT teo as well lol.

User Info: sezra

sezra
6 days ago#1
How have people made it this far when they repeatedly cart to his super nova?

It's embarrassing lol

User Info: Jayceja

Jayceja
6 days ago#2
Randoms have sucked to every single Arch tempered fight, and sucked to regular tempered fights before that. Randoms even suck against easy fights like Xeno.

I am really surprised I have not had randoms throw fights against the entirely free zorah magdaros fight.

So, what's your point ?

User Info: sezra

sezra
6 days ago#3
Jayceja posted...
Randoms have sucked to every single Arch tempered fight, and sucked to regular tempered fights before that. Randoms even suck against easy fights like Xeno.

I am really surprised I have not had randoms throw fights against the entirely free zorah magdaros fight.

So, what's your point ?

No point really, I just find it funny haha

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
6 days ago#4
Gitgud? I hadn't had a single failure with randoms this morning.
PSN: Nebuladark, Switch FC: SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC: 0774-5319-1816, ACNL: Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGen: Serenade.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
6 days ago#5
People like TC I firmly believe are the people that cart twice in a fight then someone else’s carts once and they blame the fight on the other people on the team

Seriously with the weird exception of Behemoth and Anything Kirin related which are like 10% completion with randoms I’ve had probably a 90%+ completion rate with randoms for everything else and 75% or so for tempered/AT elders with 100+ hours playing online
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: Literal_Unit

Literal_Unit
6 days ago#6
Carting to anything in this game is embarrassing really. I was almost insulted with how watered down and easy they made world.

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
6 days ago#7
Literal_Unit posted...
Carting to anything in this game is embarrassing really. I was almost insulted with how watered down and easy they made world.

The series hasn't been hard since Unite, and even then Monster Hunter was always a series that became "almost insultingly" easy once you knew what you were doing, bad hitboxes or not.
Behemoth The Hedgehog
http://tinyurl.com/la9arej

User Info: Literal_Unit

Literal_Unit
6 days ago#8
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Literal_Unit posted...

The series hasn't been hard since Unite, and even then Monster Hunter was always a series that became "almost insultingly" easy once you knew what you were doing, bad hitboxes or not.

I strangely enjoyed bad hit boxes. They made for some hilarious moments. I still look back fondly on Plessys 50 mile away telepathic hip check.

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
6 days ago#9
Literal_Unit posted...
I strangely enjoyed bad hit boxes. They made for some hilarious moments. I still look back fondly on Plessys 50 mile away telepathic hip check.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. The friends I used to play the game with had all kinds of jokes about them (Plessy in particular, for obvious reasons) which made having to put up with them hilarious.
Behemoth The Hedgehog
http://tinyurl.com/la9arej
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Wow, so randoms suck against AT teo as well lol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived