AT Teostra is harder than AT Kirin

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. AT Teostra is harder than AT Kirin

User Info: EpicHobo1

EpicHobo1
1 week ago#1
I don't know about you guys but I've been having some real trouble slaying AT Teostra compared to AT Kirin. I can't wrap my head around his ridiculous lingering hitboxes. And he's so annoying, keeps wasting everyone's time and sprints everywhere for no reason other than he's a cat >:( I'll probably get used to it, but man it's so frustrating. /rant over
GUD SEASON 4 CROPS

User Info: BlindRapture

BlindRapture
1 week ago#2
No way, he’s by far the easiest Arch so far.
Let me tell you about Dark Souls...

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 week ago#3
He's going to be the longest fights of the 3 existing TEDs for me, but I don't find him very dangerous. He seems like he's trying to let me live with some of his ridiculous openings.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#4
Don't try to speed run him, and he isn't much different than T-Teo. If he sprints around, just let him, rather than trying to charge in and getting bowled over for the effort.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/
Rhiethreal posted...
Don't try to speed run him, and he isn't much different than T-Teo. If he sprints around, just let him, rather than trying to charge in and getting bowled over for the effort.

He's pretty different. You can't easily knock him down by constantly attacking its head anymore. And when he's enraged he moves around a lot more. With a slower weapon like the SA it's almost impossible to hit him without trading hits at that point.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: nightviz

nightviz
1 week ago#6
i personally found AT Teo easiest

first two SOS was a success and the third one only failed because of dumb mistakes and our 4th abandoned us in the beginning so the length of the fight just caught up on us

AT Kirin and AT Vaal took a few fights before i was able to finish it

the only thing that worries me about AT Teo is that mini nova of sorts that is a OHKO, sometimes it's difficult to see especially in the last location with all the lavas, it also doesn't help that it just looks like his other exploding fire attack and i've carted to it once after i evaded back and happened to be behind me

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
1 week ago#7
Agreed Teo is the harder. Then again AT kirin is kinda a pushover since you can make special sets that makes him just a punching bag.
PSN: Nebuladark, Switch FC: SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC: 0774-5319-1816, ACNL: Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGen: Serenade.

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
1 week ago#8
BlindRapture posted...
No way, he’s by far the easiest Arch so far.
Monster Hunter videos:
https://www.youtube.com/c/zentea

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
1 week ago#9
does AT Teostra even do anything special? I beat him first try without potions under 15 mins just fighting normally. He spent half the fight laying on the ground with all the stuns, mounts, and regular head knockdowns I was doing as a hammer user.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. AT Teostra is harder than AT Kirin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.