• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Summer Festival started!

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 months ago#1
I'm at Nerg now on my XBOne file, and looking at the Event list, I'm happy to say the first USJ event is listed.

I had thought those Events would be PS Exclusive, but it seems XBO will eventually get such content.
The Festival'll make it super easy to re-farm all the gear I had plus get back stuff like WI and the like.

Do you guys have your eyes on any of the Events?
There's ton for me to do on XBO, but my PS4 guy basically has nothing to do except get the new Diver stuff.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: King_Kash

King_Kash
4 months ago#2
I'm with you, my ps4 file has almost everything already but I recently bought it on xbox one to play with friends over there so there's a lot to farm.

User Info: Pots_Togo

Pots_Togo
4 months ago#3
The girls look great. This festival sucks if you stayed current on events, more bug suits, ugh. But happy it's here

User Info: Blufield

Blufield
4 months ago#4
5 Summer Twilight Tickets total for the Diver Alpha Armor.
3 Summer Twilight Tickets total for the Palico Aloha set.
5 Summer Twilight Tickets for the Diver Layered Armor.
2 Summer Twilight Tickets and 1 Black Crystal Ticket for the Shadow Shades Layered Armor.
3 Midnight Mayhem tickets total to make and upgrade the new Lance.
2 Summer Insect Field Guides (from Gajalaka Outbreak) for Butterfly Layered Armor.
5 Summer Insect Field Guides total for Queen Beetle A armor, another 5 for B. Stats don't look great to me.

Not including the other side materials.
Haven't found anything else yet.

User Info: RexZilla

RexZilla
4 months ago#5
Can we not start collecting tickets yet? I don’t see a way to get them.

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
4 months ago#6
RexZilla posted...

Login bonus I think.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148

User Info: halapeno

halapeno
4 months ago#7
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
RexZilla posted...

Login bonus I think.

Login bonus and daily bounties. Though if you already collected today's login bonus before the festival started, you screwed yourself out of a ticket.
Don't look at my sig.

User Info: Blufield

Blufield
4 months ago#8
I almost did a double take when I saw The Handler. "Who the *@# is that?!"

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
4 months ago#9
Yey! I can now get me a Butterfly armor for my male hunter

User Info: RexZilla

RexZilla
4 months ago#10
halapeno posted...
Login bonus and daily bounties. Though if you already collected today's login bonus before the festival started, you screwed yourself out of a ticket.

You can’t be serious. I went out of my way to get a login bonus before the festival started thinking I’d get another one at the start of the festival. This is a screwed up system to allow something like that to happen.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Summer Festival started!
  • Topic Archived