• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. The Behemoth armor looks so cool as well as the weapon!

User Info: JusticeWoman

JusticeWoman
4 months ago#1
Both the males and females looks similar and awesome. I love the slim armor look and I'm glad they gave that kind of look to the males, just in case people were sick of wearing big buff heavy armor.

Now I'm worried whether or not the armor is going to be useful. But even so, if the armor is not as useful, would you still wear it just for the sake of fashion? Because while everyone looks like an utter joke, you look amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxywHrLB9iU

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
4 months ago#2
Looks amazing, and i agree with you. I hate bulky heavy armors. They make the character looks like a fatass.

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
4 months ago#3
Armor and weapons look cool. And they moved the release date up.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
4 months ago#4
aaaa Meteor is so tinyyyy. Behemoth, give your power to Meteor!

But at least all of the animations shown of Behemoth so far appear to be unique.

User Info: VegaGG

VegaGG
4 months ago#5
But are you ready to do a Behemoth with your spouse ?
Or are you going to whine that it's too early and that you are still not ready?

User Info: Raziel689

Raziel689
4 months ago#6
Hmm it calls it a title update and not an event. Behemoth permanent? Would be interesting.
PSN FunyFlyBoy, Main Pawn; Anouk ~ PSN AnubisOfTheAbyss, Main Pawn; Ram

User Info: DukeLukewarm

DukeLukewarm
4 months ago#7
LonelyGaruga posted...
aaaa Meteor is so tinyyyy. Behemoth, give your power to Meteor!

But at least all of the animations shown of Behemoth so far appear to be unique.

Not only is Meteor tiny, they're apparently making it a FFXIV style fight rather than a proper, regular MH fight. So you hide behind some dropped rocks to avoid the damage entirely. Can probably expect similar mechanics to deal with most of its other attacks.

User Info: MauroMartel

MauroMartel
4 months ago#8
Looks cool, although a bit too much like Kain Highwind from FFIV. I hope there are new Gunner weapons, especially if it's a bow.
Honor above everything.

User Info: XCheapshotX

XCheapshotX
4 months ago#9
Is it only the dragoon armor?

Man i really hated Dragoon in FF XIV....

Like there are so many cool armor designs in FF XIV and all we get is dragoon?
Being a functional and responsible adult is freaking exhausting...

User Info: XCrimsonSamurai

XCrimsonSamurai
4 months ago#10
MauroMartel posted...
Looks cool, although a bit too much like Kain Highwind from FFIV. I hope there are new Gunner weapons, especially if it's a bow.

It's supposed to look like Kain, it's the Dragoon Job armor. Whenever they have Jobs in FF games, the Dragoon's signature armor and Kain's are usually one in the same.

They modeled the armor 100% after the Drachen armor in FFXIV that you get for finishing your Lv.50 Job quest as a Dragoon and the Gae Bolg IG is the same relic weapon used in the game.

So if you want to say it's too similar to Kain, chalk it up with the FFXIV's developers and the fanservice they inject into the game, lol.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. The Behemoth armor looks so cool as well as the weapon!
  • Topic Archived