• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Augments for Luna/Xeno SA

User Info: ToastedSal

ToastedSal
5 months ago#1
I can't decide between Health Regen or Affinity, with my build I'll have 45 affinity on top of 50 from WE, but some extra healing would save me time and potions.
FC: 3840-7122-7466
P4Ultimax: Adachi, Yosuke, Sho/Smash WiiU: Villager/Pacman

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
5 months ago#2
Health Regen if you can fit Peak Performance into your build.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Deaga

Deaga
5 months ago#3
Affinity is actually bad on this SA, you can very easily get to 100% from just armor skills. Your real augment choices are ATTACK and Health.

Then tl;dr Health if you're using Peak Performance or if you want to have an easy time on hunts (such as AT Hazak), Attack if that doesn't apply. I actually have two of those SA, one with each augment, but that depends on you having two Streamstones lying around to use.

User Info: ToastedSal

ToastedSal
5 months ago#4
Deaga posted...
Affinity is actually bad on this SA, you can very easily get to 100% from just armor skills. Your real augment choices are ATTACK and Health.

Then tl;dr Health if you're using Peak Performance or if you want to have an easy time on hunts (such as AT Hazak), Attack if that doesn't apply. I actually have two of those SA, one with each augment, but that depends on you having two Streamstones lying around to use.

.....i have 18 lol
FC: 3840-7122-7466
P4Ultimax: Adachi, Yosuke, Sho/Smash WiiU: Villager/Pacman

User Info: Saltyman

Saltyman
5 months ago#5
Health Augment and Peak Performance in most fights. You can build Peak Performance in and still get 100% affinity with 2 mantles.

I can't really think of many fights where Attack would be better. If you avoid every single hit with Evasion Mantle you might save a few seconds for speedruns, in every other situation and for casual play Health Augment is better. Amped Mode doesn't seem to work with Health Augment so Morph Sweep heals more.

Peak Performance "Styx" build beats Axe of Demons/Horn in a lot of situations. You also get an extra mantle and don't need to worry about healing in most fights.
https://www.youtube.com/c/SaltymanGaming

User Info: Mhm88

Mhm88
5 months ago#6
Health Regen. If you’re fighting AT Vaal, Health Regen mandatory.

If you are considering Affinity or Attack instead, go Health Regen.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Augments for Luna/Xeno SA
  • Topic Archived