• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Yep they made Lunastra harder

User Info: ToastedSal

ToastedSal
9 months ago#1
Faster, and them blue flame dots are murder
FC: 3840-7122-7466
P4Ultimax: Adachi, Yosuke, Sho/Smash WiiU: Villager/Pacman

User Info: claudiov92

claudiov92
9 months ago#2
Yep. For no legit reason they made her harder than every other ED except maybe Kirin.

Plus that Teo + Luna quest is bulls***. Fighting those things at the same time is ridiculous.

And don't even get me started on that ultimate attack they do.
Favorite game OAT : Persona 3 portable. Currently playing : Ni No Kuni II and BF1 on PS4.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
9 months ago#3
Here come the Lance users...
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: ToastedSal

ToastedSal
9 months ago#4
claudiov92 posted...
Yep. For no legit reason they made her harder than every other ED except maybe Kirin.

Plus that Teo + Luna quest is bulls***. Fighting those things at the same time is ridiculous.

And don't even get me started on that ultimate attack they do.

It’s not too bad, I’m actually glad she’s harder, before she was just discount Teostra. As for her Supernova, you can just run out of the radius to avoid the DoT.

Her speed is what gets me, it’s like they pumped her full of adrenaline.
FC: 3840-7122-7466
P4Ultimax: Adachi, Yosuke, Sho/Smash WiiU: Villager/Pacman

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
9 months ago#5
That's why you always wanted: Lunastra is now a G Rank monster.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: sid4975

sid4975
9 months ago#6
What's the trick I can't even hit it's head

User Info: VFalcone

VFalcone
9 months ago#7
2hrs ago: MH is crap, catering to casuals.

Now: WAY TOO HARD! RIDICULOUS

User Info: Silverfyre80

Silverfyre80
9 months ago#8
sid4975 posted...
What's the trick I can't even hit it's head

Hit the tail as well. That is also a weak point for gunners/cutting weapons. If you're using hammer then I don't use that weapon so I can't say for that.
PSN: SilverFyre08

User Info: ALEXx7UP

ALEXx7UP
9 months ago#9
VFalcone posted...
2hrs ago: MH is crap, catering to casuals.

Now: WAY TOO HARD! RIDICULOUS
Are you still crying about that? It's been 2hrs. Get over it.

You casuals over hyperbole so much that you give Trolling Elitist a run for thier money.

Not a single person is crying about how hard the game is due to lunastra. You're just desperate to derail the topic with your cute little narrative because no one takes you seriously.

User Info: ALEXx7UP

ALEXx7UP
9 months ago#10
I'm honestly confused about how Lunastra works. Was able to repel her in the arena in about 11 minutes but was tanking the whole time.

I really don't understand her hit box or attack patterns. Seems a little cheap due to speed, sustained aoe attacks, and her 360 attacks.

Gonna keep soloing her until I got her down. I hope we're no dealing with anouther deviljho. I thought world deviljho sucked but I really want to like lunastra.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Yep they made Lunastra harder
  • Topic Archived