Upcoming game that will likely distract you from World

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Upcoming game that will likely distract you from World

User Info: SHIGGY4LIFE

SHIGGY4LIFE
3 months ago#1
Without consideration of an expansion arriving soon, and assuming you're still playing regularly, what upcoming game ( not named MHGU) will likely prevent you from booting up World? I have two, and they still a few months away. BO4 and Spider-Man. Even though I have a backlog of around a hundred games yet to start or beat, it's still all about the new releases.
GT: shigulicious NNID: shigulicious MH4U: oOShiggyOo PSN:Shigulicious + Jiimy_Bucketz MHG: Gang_Starr MHW : Jimmy_Bucketz

User Info: jonybeans13

jonybeans13
3 months ago#2
god of war and conan been a distraction. i was playing kingdom come and mhw at the same time but gow and conan have my full attention.
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick your ass
GO GIANTS!

User Info: GodMWOLF

GodMWOLF
3 months ago#3
Nothing really. Its become something i go back to usually.

Monster hunter
Minecraft with friends
Project Diva x
Peach beach

Just going to try to finish diva x since i dont like it as much as the previous games and get the plat for peach and ill just be down to the two
Only things im excited for is the catherine remaster and spyro trilogy
Only if you're my partner in time
Psn:mwolfizcool

User Info: DemocracyV2

DemocracyV2
3 months ago#4
Smash Bros for Switch.

And im hoping they announce a release date for the Resident Evil 2 remake.

User Info: Toxor

Toxor
3 months ago#5
None because I’m broke
My favourite monsters consist of Xeno'jiiva and Khezu......that is all

User Info: Koryuken

Koryuken
3 months ago#6
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary will probably eat up a good amount of my time. Really looking forward to playing some Super Street Fighter II Tubro on a console again with friends. I play on PC, but I'm hoping there will be a decent community that pops up on console as well like when HD Remix was dropped.
3DS Friend Code 3797-6429-2258
MH4U - Shinroken

User Info: Fizzlepop531

Fizzlepop531
3 months ago#7
SHIGGY4LIFE posted...
Without consideration of an expansion arriving soon, and assuming you're still playing regularly, what upcoming game ( not named MHGU) will likely prevent you from booting up World? I have two, and they still a few months away. BO4 and Spider-Man. Even though I have a backlog of around a hundred games yet to start or beat, it's still all about the new releases.

Nothing atm really. Though I been getting the itch to play Fallout 4 again. Never did the DLC's and i'd love to dive back in and tear it up.

User Info: teknic1200

teknic1200
3 months ago#8
maybe dark souls on pc, I haven't played it since the og game on 360 and it would be nice to run around blighttown and enjoy the sights. I played that game so much I don't know how long it'll last me though. I'll play dauntless on pc, I've had keys to that game for over a year but haven't played since fall. Honestly it's my favorite mh clone gameplay wise so I'm curious to see what they've done to the game as it's changed a lot and finally going open.
Monster Huntin'
psn:teknik1200

User Info: TyresTyco

TyresTyco
3 months ago#9
Dauntless doesnt let me go playing mhw again. Some monsters there are harder than the whole mhw roster.

User Info: teknic1200

teknic1200
3 months ago#10
TyresTyco posted...
Dauntless doesnt let me go playing mhw again. Some monsters there are harder than the whole mhw roster.

There's some creative fights in that game, it's fun for sure.
Monster Huntin'
psn:teknik1200
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Upcoming game that will likely distract you from World

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived