• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Wed 14th March Japanese Livestream / Link & Discussion Topic

User Info: chippy_chan

chippy_chan
10 months ago#11
Do these times take into account daylight savings time?

Just wanted to make sure because for some reason I though the time would be 7:00 am EST.
PSN: chippychan ** 3DS FC: 3797-5716-6993
instagram: grog_and_games

User Info: Fexus65

Fexus65
10 months ago#12
Still rubs me the wrong way how they initially tried to be more globally inclusive with the game information but have now gone right back to the same habit of only presenting this stuff to the Japanese audience. I understand it, sure. But I think they can do better.
3DS FC: 2019-9686-2812

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
10 months ago#13
Fexus65 posted...
Still rubs me the wrong way how they initially tried to be more globally inclusive with the game information but have now gone right back to the same habit of only presenting this stuff to the Japanese audience. I understand it, sure. But I think they can do better.

If it follows the trend they may provide this for the West once the Japanese presentation is done.

User Info: Deaga

Deaga
10 months ago#14
Fexus65 posted...

Huh
https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter/videos/1801951476492829/
This seems to suggest we'll get some info about it in English at about the same time.

User Info: Fexus65

Fexus65
10 months ago#15
Deaga posted...
Fexus65 posted...

Huh
https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter/videos/1801951476492829/
This seems to suggest we'll get some info about it in English at about the same time.

I had no idea! Thanks for this, good stuff.
3DS FC: 2019-9686-2812

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
10 months ago#16
So I should i know what’s happening by the time I get to work tomorrow. That’s cool.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
10 months ago#17
Since they just announced a DMC collaboration I have a feeling Deviljho might be involved in getting the tickets.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
10 months ago#18
chippy_chan posted...
Do these times take into account daylight savings time?

Just wanted to make sure because for some reason I though the time would be 7:00 am EST.

Good call, we don't have DST here in Japan and so I totally overlooked the change, just used the format from my last thread. The UK also hasn't changed yet. That means the times are actually:

Tokyo, Japan--------- Wed, 14 March 2018 at 20:00 JST
London, UK----------- Wed, 14 March 2018 at 11:00 GMT
New York, USA------ Wed, 14 March 2018 at 07:00 EST
Los Angeles, USA--- Wed, 14 March 2018 at 04:00 PST

Might better for those on EST.

If they had more monsters in the first update I have a feeling they would have mentioned them, but we can't know for sure. This event is going to give us a sense of what these updates will be like; a trickle of lip service or actually something substantial. After the brutal handling of Street Fighter V DLC, especially in the first year (the trailer for the first additional character was famously released a day before the character dropped), this looks a bit more promising.

In a recent sessions of answering (I think it was Dengeki) reader's questions, they said they were surprised at how often SOS is being used, and also at how little the hub is being used, and to look forward to the future [in regard to the hub, at least].
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: Toxsa

Toxsa
10 months ago#19
I don't care about the stream, nor do I want to spoil out the moveset of Jho.

I just need the confirmation of actual release date.

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
10 months ago#20
Toxsa posted...
I don't care about the stream, nor do I want to spoil out the moveset of Jho.

I just need the confirmation of actual release date.

If they don't announce that in a livestream devoted to the content, we are in trouble.

Hopefully it won't be too long, and whatever is coming next will be hinted at as well.
Normal service will resume shortly.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Wed 14th March Japanese Livestream / Link & Discussion Topic
  • Topic Archived