Wed 14th March Japanese Livestream / Link & Discussion Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Wed 14th March Japanese Livestream / Link & Discussion Topic

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
6 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxAxIy1DzXE

Tokyo, Japan--------- Wed, 14 March 2018 at 20:00 JST
London, UK----------- Wed, 14 March 2018 at 11:00 GMT
New York, USA------ Wed, 14 March 2018 at 06:00 EST
Los Angeles, USA--- Wed, 14 March 2018 at 03:00 PST

The stream has been stated to be about 2 hours long. It will be attended by the regular attendees from the staff of the game, Producer Ryozo Tsujimoto, Executive Director & Art Director Kaname Fujioka, and Director Yuya Tokuda, along with other "fabulous guests".

The stream is going to feature "live console play of Deviljho, the "main attraction" of the first large free update for the game, along with plenty more of the latest, can't-miss information on the game."

Thought I'd throw another one of these threads together, anyway, as they were successful pre-launch (raise a glass to any who remember those heady times). Once again, the times aren't great for those of you in the US.

Myself (and probably other Japanese speakers on the board) will be hanging out in this thread as the stream proceeds, although most of the time the big reveals are fairly self evident, and non-Japanese speakers might recommend just waiting for the English cliff notes if you don't want to wade through all the fluff.

This stream is important because, apart from the event schedule running 2 weeks ahead, we've had very little concrete information out of Capcom concerning how the game will be run going forward. This is going to give us some idea of how things will play out, including the scope of these "large updates", and also the way in which Capcom is going to communicate this information.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: Gvn

Gvn
6 months ago#2
I hope they add some new features, like tools, palico gadgets, 4 monsters in map simultaneously (open up for more variety in quests), etc. I know it may be too much for a first update, but just hoping.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
6 months ago#3
My concern is how large is this update. I understand that Deviljho will be the main focus but if Deviljho is all there is then I can't help but be disappointed (but not surprised). I'm hoping for at least 1-2 more monsters.....actually I'm hoping for Oroshi Kirin, Lunastra, Alatreon and maybe whatever the "Treasure Dragon" is. If that happens then we can rest easy knowing whatever we get in a update in the future will be new and not something were expecting.

If they string out all those monsters 2-3 months each then that's pretty bad. But like I said it's what I'm expecting to happen unfortunately.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
6 months ago#4
Excellent. I was hoping one of these would pop up. So much easier to get the info when it’s mostly compiled all in one topic.

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
6 months ago#5
The fact he is the “main attraction” seems like good news because it seems to indicate that he won’t be the only literal thing coming, although I won’t keep my hopes up.

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
6 months ago#6
I'm just afraid Deviljho appears in a weekly event only and not the game itself -_-
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12825246/1/
PSN: FF7_Lissy

User Info: tekato

tekato
6 months ago#7
Maybe they're bringing back frenzy virus from mh4u. Deviljho could be infected and spreads it to the other monsters.

User Info: didierre

didierre
6 months ago#8
MetalGearDogma posted...
I'm just afraid Deviljho appears in a weekly event only and not the game itself -_-

It's gonna be a new story related monster I think, it's not a common thing to have a monster like Deviljho in the New World.

User Info: MetalGearDogma

MetalGearDogma
6 months ago#9
didierre posted...
MetalGearDogma posted...

It's gonna be a new story related monster I think, it's not a common thing to have a monster like Deviljho in the New World.

Your word in Gogs ears

I really hope we'll get more story stuff ^^
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12825246/1/
PSN: FF7_Lissy

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
6 months ago#10
I could see them adding story related quests around Deviljho and would prefer that then just randomly getting quests for it.
Gamertag: Nuke2099
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Wed 14th March Japanese Livestream / Link & Discussion Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived