• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I made a web based armor set builder for MH World that lets you share builds

User Info: SvennEthir

SvennEthir
1 year ago#31
FeridDondarrion posted...
Is the search function working for everyone? It doesn't do anything for me. Tried different browsers.

//EDIT: Thx for the work TC, awesome.

The search function should highlight items in the dropdowns. I've tested it on chrome, edge, and mobile browsers. It works on chrome and edge, but mobile browsers use their own dropdown pickers so it doesn't work there.

What browsers have you tried?

User Info: king_wallace

king_wallace
1 year ago#32
You list Protective Polish as a two point skill for some reason.
I was a chemist.

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
1 year ago#33
Nice work. Now I can dress like a badass clown. Before then I didn't really know how to build since I'm still just playing through and getting sets I like
Ooooh, that hurt like the dickens!

SvennEthir
1 year ago#34
king_wallace posted...
You list Protective Polish as a two point skill for some reason.

Everything I'm seeing says that it's a Level 2 Jewel. Do you have any more info?

EDIT: Oh! I see what you mean. Not sure what's up with that. I'll look into it.
EDIT2: Got it! Turns out that I had a few of the set bonus skills listed twice in the database. They should all be fixed now. :)
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Newts_Ute

Newts_Ute
1 year ago#35
TrippleCart posted...
Isn't http://mhw.wiki-db.com/sim/?hl=en just better?

Yep
Recent platinums: Assassins Creed 3 | Darksiders 2 | FFXIII-2 | Skyrim
3DS FC 4141-1926-1262

User Info: GeniusHo

GeniusHo
1 year ago#36
I think you are missing vitality jewel.
To Dare is To Do

User Info: GeniusHo

GeniusHo
1 year ago#37
GeniusHo posted...
I think you are missing vitality jewel.

My bad, it is health boost.
To Dare is To Do

User Info: blackkat101

blackkat101
1 year ago#38
Newts_Ute posted...
TrippleCart posted...

Yep

Nope.

They serve completely different purposes.

The one in the OP is a set builder that lets you select exactly the items, decos, weapon and save/share it.

This linked one you claim would be better called a skill builder or dream builder, as you select the armor skills and it shows you the options possible to get what you want. However it doesn't let you select specific equipment so easily unless you can manipulate the list in specific ways.

In other words, when trying to see what you should make next, use the skill builder. When wanting to show others what you're using, or you want to specifically pick out the gear (not based on the skills), use the set builder in the OP.

User Info: Newts_Ute

Newts_Ute
1 year ago#39
blackkat101 posted...
Newts_Ute posted...
TrippleCart posted...

Yep

Nope.

They serve completely different purposes.

The one in the OP is a set builder that lets you select exactly the items, decos, weapon and save/share it.

This linked one you claim would be better called a skill builder or dream builder, as you select the armor skills and it shows you the options possible to get what you want. However it doesn't let you select specific equipment so easily unless you can manipulate the list in specific ways.

In other words, when trying to see what you should make next, use the skill builder. When wanting to show others what you're using, or you want to specifically pick out the gear (not based on the skills), use the set builder in the OP.

But the game already lets me equip items and decos. Dont need a 3rd party app for that. At least the other link helps you build wishlist sets with pieces you might overlook
Recent platinums: Assassins Creed 3 | Darksiders 2 | FFXIII-2 | Skyrim
3DS FC 4141-1926-1262

SvennEthir
1 year ago#40
Augmentations are in! I had to make some changes to the build saving code/build links to account for augmentations. Old build links should still work fine, but if you run into any issues, let me know.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I made a web based armor set builder for MH World that lets you share builds
  • Post New Message