• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I made a web based armor set builder for MH World that lets you share builds

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 year ago#11
Needs graphics.

Fashion hunter is important too :P
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: IMRavnos

IMRavnos
1 year ago#12
Enclosure posted...
Needs graphics.

Fashion hunter is important too :P

That might be a pain to do, you can see every armor piece in game so, not really worth the man hours to do that.

Seriously consider how many dozens of hours it would take.
"Writing fake news and stories about scandals is like being sexually aroused by excrement" Pope Francis

IMRavnos
1 year ago#13
TC you need to link a paypal donation link.

Trust me.
"Writing fake news and stories about scandals is like being sexually aroused by excrement" Pope Francis

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 year ago#14
Oh I know.
It would be nice though.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

IMRavnos
1 year ago#15
Enclosure posted...
Oh I know.
It would be nice though.

True that :)

User Info: SvennEthir

SvennEthir
1 year ago#16
IMRavnos posted...
Teated using safari, works great, no issues.

Sticky requested.

Requests

DB weapon fire and ice has dual element/ status, it only shows as elemet 240

There should be a way to select how many armor upgrades you have on your armor poeces, including augmented to remove the upgrade limit.

Other than that, you win the internet

I'm working on the armor upgrades stuff. The main problem is figuring out how many upgrades a piece can have. It seems inconsistent. I've got lower rarity stuff that can end up with maxed armor higher than the higher rarity stuff, for example. I either need to do a LOT more data entry, or figure out what their formula is for determining armor upgrades. Any info about that would be a huge help.

Fire and Ice shows up as Element "Ice/Blast" when I view it and Element Value 240? Are you not seeing that?

IMRavnos
1 year ago#17
SvennEthir posted...
IMRavnos posted...
Teated using safari, works great, no issues.

Sticky requested.

Requests

DB weapon fire and ice has dual element/ status, it only shows as elemet 240

There should be a way to select how many armor upgrades you have on your armor poeces, including augmented to remove the upgrade limit.

Other than that, you win the internet

I'm working on the armor upgrades stuff. The main problem is figuring out how many upgrades a piece can have. It seems inconsistent. I've got lower rarity stuff that can end up with maxed armor higher than the higher rarity stuff, for example. I either need to do a LOT more data entry, or figure out what their formula is for determining armor upgrades. Any info about that would be a huge help.

Fire and Ice shows up as Element "Ice/Blast" when I view it and Element Value 240? Are you not seeing that?

let me look on PC - on Safari it was just : element and 240, my armor had Ice atk up.

--- Please anyone who reads this thread, request a sticky ---

IMRavnos
1 year ago#18
http://mhworld.tabletopgeeks.com/?build=3||18|96|0|0||59|41|41|41||53|21|0|0||80|6|0|0||65|62|0|0||7|89|89|0||11|

ok it shows ICE/BLAST

however, the element stays at 240 =)

was that donate button there when i posted that you should add it? oops, it's broken

Error Detected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Message

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Jesserae

Jesserae
1 year ago#19
Great tool, great job, excited to see it developed further, I've bookmarked it and Requested sticky.
Praise The Sun - DDDA Pawn Ciri (Ranger)
PSN: Darkestsoul92

User Info: SvennEthir

SvennEthir
1 year ago#20
IMRavnos posted...
http://mhworld.tabletopgeeks.com/?build=3||18|96|0|0||59|41|41|41||53|21|0|0||80|6|0|0||65|62|0|0||7|89|89|0||11|

ok it shows ICE/BLAST

however, the element stays at 240 =)

was that donate button there when i posted that you should add it? oops, it's broken

Error Detected

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Message

No, I just took your advice. It actually shouldn't have shown up yet because I was still testing it. Didn't realize it was live. >_> It should work now though. Does it still give that error?

You mean it stays at 240 when you select an associated skill? Yeah, that's a bug I'm going to have to work on. It's the only dual element weapon in the game and I didn't plan for it initially. Shouldn't be too hard to fix, I just need to sit down and play around with it.
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I made a web based armor set builder for MH World that lets you share builds
  • Post New Message