• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. my friend who only played MHW told me...

User Info: YautjaNanashi

YautjaNanashi
9 months ago#81
OutFromUndr posted...
ernieforss posted...
no, the point is that don't make up s*** that you don't know about.

Tell your friend and not the gamefaqs board?
Getting tired seeing noobs complain about everything.

User Info: BlinkusMaximus

BlinkusMaximus
9 months ago#82
dunnyrega posted...

not pressing buttons. i am sorry if anyone gets offended but no i do not recognize sitting on a chair a sport.

also

dunnyrega posted...
i have won Arcade matches on tournaments throughout the states early 2000s got a few trophies bronze and silver, never gotten gold but yes i have attain my victories, still not something to pay to watch.

Again, it doesn't matter if you recognize it or not. People can yell "I DON'T RECOGNIZE CURLING AS A SPORT" and they're still wrong. Just like you are.

User Info: AtomAntPunkdYou

AtomAntPunkdYou
9 months ago#83
dunnyrega posted...
cooolio posted...
dunnyrega posted...
SaroShadow posted...
dunnyrega posted...
cooolio posted...
Fact is, a lot of us here couldn't compete on their level.

Fact, video games is a pastime, just like watching a movie or reading a book, not a measurement contest against others.

Just because you can't get on their level doesn't mean you need to put them down

ME? i have won Arcade matches on tournaments throughout the states early 2000s got a few trophies bronze and silver, never gotten gold but yes i have attain my victories, still not something to pay to watch.

Then why the f*** are you arguing that it isn't competitive or did you just mean over watch and COD? IF this is the case, I apologize, but they are still competitive

because if you have been reading, all i said was i do not recognize it as a real sport, then started getting hate for not sharing a hive mentality.

What hate?? I just see people disagreeing with you & you getting defensive. You saying it sucks to be people that spend money on something they enjoy that you obviously dont is the closest hateful thing I've seen in the discussion so far.
Getting Up & at'em
"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."

User Info: dunnyrega

dunnyrega
9 months ago#84
BlinkusMaximus posted...
dunnyrega posted...

not pressing buttons. i am sorry if anyone gets offended but no i do not recognize sitting on a chair a sport.

also

dunnyrega posted...
i have won Arcade matches on tournaments throughout the states early 2000s got a few trophies bronze and silver, never gotten gold but yes i have attain my victories, still not something to pay to watch.

Again, it doesn't matter if you recognize it or not. People can yell "I DON'T RECOGNIZE CURLING AS A SPORT" and they're still wrong. Just like you are.

again, REAL SPORT or REAL ESPORT, the E its a defining factor, one is physical activity and another is ELECTRONIC activities.
PSN: Akiradeviruman
https://youtu.be/W3PFqMnqTbI https://www.twitch.tv/dunnyrega

User Info: BlinkusMaximus

BlinkusMaximus
9 months ago#85
dunnyrega posted...
BlinkusMaximus posted...
dunnyrega posted...

also

dunnyrega posted...

again, REAL SPORT or REAL ESPORT, the E its a defining factor, one is physical activity and another is ELECTRONIC activities.

I get what you're trying to say, but eSport is a classification of sports, like Kite Sports. Yes, they're a real thing, and they're classified as actual sports; like Kite Fighting, where you stand there and control a kite to battle other kites (not even kidding).

User Info: cooolio

cooolio
9 months ago#86
dunnyrega posted...
cooolio posted...
dunnyrega posted...
SaroShadow posted...
dunnyrega posted...
cooolio posted...

Fact, video games is a pastime, just like watching a movie or reading a book, not a measurement contest against others.

Just because you can't get on their level doesn't mean you need to put them down

ME? i have won Arcade matches on tournaments throughout the states early 2000s got a few trophies bronze and silver, never gotten gold but yes i have attain my victories, still not something to pay to watch.

Then why the f*** are you arguing that it isn't competitive or did you just mean over watch and COD? IF this is the case, I apologize, but they are still competitive

because if you have been reading, all i said was i do not recognize it as a real sport, then started getting hate for not sharing a hive mentality.

That's why I apologized because I went back and read more carefully. You just came off as a bit of a d*ck with how you have been responding
Life is neither cruel nor precious. Some people are just born in pain others either walk in it or wield it.

User Info: kirbyhoakage

kirbyhoakage
9 months ago#87
dunnyrega posted...
cooolio posted...

its a pastime for me but ill measure my skills against others and its fun to do but Im not trying to count pixels/ hit boxes and create formulas and such for damage. I just play naturally for fun. The person with the most skills is the person being as good as they are but with the least amount of time played and with none of the training/ practice and scientific like research some people do in these games. I can no life and study the game like some of these other people and be just as good but I have real life stuff I spend more time on.
FC: 3609-2443-9791
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. my friend who only played MHW told me...
  • Topic Archived