• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Can not get it to become night

User Info: Deltoi

Deltoi
3 years ago#1
I'm at my wits end here. I am trying to do Gajalaka Linguistics 2 but I can not get it to become night time. I try waiting in the field, nothing. I try traveling back and forth between Astera and Elders Recess, nothing, it is perpetually day. What exactly is going on with this?

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
3 years ago#2
you just have to wait a LONG time

time will progress by waiting. Just do something else and come back when its night

Deltoi
3 years ago#3
Aceviper posted...
you just have to wait a LONG time

time will progress by waiting. Just do something else and come back when its night

Like how long exactly?

User Info: CardboardBox

CardboardBox
3 years ago#4
It helps to return to HQ, do something mission related, visit Elder Recess. Rinse and repeat.
Did anyone catch the license plate on that Diablos?! I'm seeing stars!

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
3 years ago#5
@Aceviper I remember an Action RPG like that and people complained about it! Like why didn't they do something else while they waited was their nothing else too do? Funny when you think about an Role Playing Game having nothing else too do.

User Info: Newts_Ute

Newts_Ute
3 years ago#6
Day night is on an approx 30 minute cycle. Just go afk and check back every 10 mins or so. Check where the sun is to see how close to sunset you are.
Recent platinums: Assassins Creed 3 | Darksiders 2 | FFXIII-2 | Skyrim
3DS FC 4141-1926-1262

Deltoi
3 years ago#7
Newts_Ute posted...
Day night is on an approx 30 minute cycle. Just go afk and check back every 10 mins or so. Check where the sun is to see how close to sunset you are.

Man that felt like a lot more than 30, thanks for the exact number, good to know for the future.

User Info: Mitigwa

Mitigwa
3 years ago#8
Couldn't we sleep in tri to change the time of day? I cant remember
70% Sarcasm
95% Garbage Posting

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
3 years ago#9
If you figure out how exactly you're supposed to sneak past the gajalaka and what to do after that let me know. I swear I've sneaked past it and nothing happens.

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
3 years ago#10
srepucane posted...
If you figure out how exactly you're supposed to sneak past the gajalaka and what to do after that let me know. I swear I've sneaked past it and nothing happens.

ghillie mantle

enter the hole at the end
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Can not get it to become night
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A