• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of How to Get ALL Mantles/Boosters

User Info: chibistevo

chibistevo
1 year ago#51
evo_soul posted...
chibistevo posted...
I don't think this is quite correct at all. I know for a fact getting the apoctothry requires hunting a tempered Radobaan and Barroth separately to then get the required quest.

but then the quest still shows with 10 fully researched monsters does it not?
if you don't have 10 fully researched it will never pop up. so i'm sure it's correct in that regards.

No idea, all I know is that someone on Arekkz channel mentioned you needed to hunt tempered Radobaan and Barroth. I'd already done Barroth a long time ago and as soon as I did Radobaan it turned. If there's two trigger points for it then fair do.

User Info: Midice

Midice
1 year ago#52
Hey everyone! I'm the original OP for the Reddit post. I have been gradually making minor adjustments each day to update my post to make it as accurate as possible.

If this post can be edited to what I have, it'll be good. Now, the vitality mantle topic. I made an error on it and stuck in limbo with what the mission is to obtain the Vitality mantle.

I was quite surprised to randomly come across my post on gamefaqs so kudos to all of you using it. I made this guide because I wanted to get all the information in one place to help the internet out. Anyways, if you find anything wrong, pleas let me know. Enjoy :)

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
1 year ago#53
chibistevo posted...
evo_soul posted...
chibistevo posted...
I don't think this is quite correct at all. I know for a fact getting the apoctothry requires hunting a tempered Radobaan and Barroth separately to then get the required quest.

but then the quest still shows with 10 fully researched monsters does it not?
if you don't have 10 fully researched it will never pop up. so i'm sure it's correct in that regards.

No idea, all I know is that someone on Arekkz channel mentioned you needed to hunt tempered Radobaan and Barroth. I'd already done Barroth a long time ago and as soon as I did Radobaan it turned. If there's two trigger points for it then fair do.

The only tempered monster I have fought was the HR29 Urgent, and I was able to unlock the Apothecary Mantle quest when I maxed 10 research monsters just like the OP says.
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.

User Info: HDS177

HDS177
1 year ago#54
You should probably mention that females get the Handler’s armor and not the Commander’s
PSN: Deathcon_2

Midice
1 year ago#55
HDS177 posted...
You should probably mention that females get the Handler’s armor and not the Commander’s

Exactly why this post needs to be updated. Check Reddit.

User Info: zalabar22

zalabar22
1 year ago#56
A lot of these are right but a few of them are wrong. Any chance we can get this updated?
Psn: ZalabarDSi XboxOne: TehDerpyHooves
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World

User Info: zalabar22

zalabar22
1 year ago#57
Midice posted...
Hey everyone! I'm the original OP for the Reddit post. I have been gradually making minor adjustments each day to update my post to make it as accurate as possible.

If this post can be edited to what I have, it'll be good. Now, the vitality mantle topic. I made an error on it and stuck in limbo with what the mission is to obtain the Vitality mantle.

I was quite surprised to randomly come across my post on gamefaqs so kudos to all of you using it. I made this guide because I wanted to get all the information in one place to help the internet out. Anyways, if you find anything wrong, pleas let me know. Enjoy :)

Can you give the Reddit link? If TC won't fix his info I'll just go to yours.
Psn: ZalabarDSi XboxOne: TehDerpyHooves
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World
(edited 1 year ago)

Midice
1 year ago#58
zalabar22 posted...
Midice posted...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/7vwiv1/how_to_get_all_mantles_and_boosters_in_monster/

I'm always updating the Reddit post to make it accurate as possible. If any new DLC comes out with boosters, Mantels, etc. I'll be updating there. Hopefully this post on gamefaqs will get updated as well.

User Info: evo_soul

evo_soul
1 year ago#59
unfortunately gamefaqs won't allow edit's after a certain time has passed.
but the link to your reddit post is there. along with jackatrades if they updated their table.Midice posted...
zalabar22 posted...
Midice posted...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/7vwiv1/how_to_get_all_mantles_and_boosters_in_monster/

I'm always updating the Reddit post to make it accurate as possible. If any new DLC comes out with boosters, Mantels, etc. I'll be updating there. Hopefully this post on gamefaqs will get updated as well.

unfortunately gamefaqs won't allow edit's after a certain time has passed.
but the link to your reddit post is there. along with jackatrades if they updated their table.

User Info: Dragonbane79

Dragonbane79
1 year ago#60
i take the 5 'unique' threat 1 for impact mantle or 7 tempered threat 2 for evasion mantle means each mob has to be different?

is there a list anywhere showing all threat lvl 1 and threat lvl 2 monsters?
Kitiara Hr999,/Firestorm HR999 (100% GC in MH4U, MHGen, MHXX)
Join the Relic Hunters toady! http://tinyurl.com/jtlel7k
(edited 1 year ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of How to Get ALL Mantles/Boosters
  • Post New Message