• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of How to Get ALL Mantles/Boosters

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
1 year ago#21
UAE88 posted...
How do you fully research a monster? Spam footprints? Whats max lvl?
exactly there's also a jewel to boost the that by 50 percent, it takes a lvl 1 slot, I always bring it with me
Who reads these anyway

Rayanson
1 year ago#22
How to get all every canteen ingredients please I think I'm missing 3 meats 3 fishes 3 drinks and 6 vegetables or something
Who reads these anyway

User Info: Falsadoom

Falsadoom
1 year ago#23
Thanks for this.

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 year ago#24
@Rayanson posted...
How to get all every canteen ingredients please I think I'm missing 3 meats 3 fishes 3 drinks and 6 vegetables or something

You're probably missing Uber Rare resource points. Not much info is out about the ingredients yet so you'll have to do some legwork on google and hope something pops up for the ingredient you're looking for.

Drinks are all from bounties iirc. Check expeditions for any you may have missed.
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.
(edited 1 year ago)
Lvl9999Prinny posted...
You're probably missing Uber Rare resource points. Not much info is out about the ingredients yet so you'll have to do some legwork on google and hope something pops up for the ingredient you're looking for.

Drinks are all from quests/bounties iirc.

If he's missing those then that's easy. They spawn during Flourishing or Upsurge on any particular map, i.e Flourishing: Mushrooms on Ancient Forest map.

Anyways, here's a playlist that has all on the rare items in the game, including animals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ud7hdrMx4&list=PL2eTr9XihZlii9VT2zBj7PtTPU66w2HP8
"What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned. And when you're done, you will be undone."
- Ambassador Laquatus

Rayanson
1 year ago#26
Auron_Masamune posted...
Lvl9999Prinny posted...

If he's missing those then that's easy. They spawn during Flourishing or Upsurge on any particular map, i.e Flourishing: Mushrooms on Ancient Forest map.

Anyways, here's a playlist that has all on the rare items in the game, including animals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ud7hdrMx4&list=PL2eTr9XihZlii9VT2zBj7PtTPU66w2HP8

So rare animal caught gives an ingredient in exchange?
Who reads these anyway
Rayanson posted...
Auron_Masamune posted...
Lvl9999Prinny posted...

no, I'm just saying the animals are on the playlist. You do have to find two of them, one for Endemic and another for Piscine researcher final quest to get the last drinks (crake and Ancient fish). Every other thing, excluding animals will give you a food item.
"What you made will be unmade. What you learned will be unlearned. And when you're done, you will be undone."
- Ambassador Laquatus

Rayanson
1 year ago#28
Auron_Masamune posted...
Rayanson posted...
Auron_Masamune posted...
Lvl9999Prinny posted...

no, I'm just saying the animals are on the playlist. You do have to find two of them, one for Endemic and another for Piscine researcher final quest to get the last drinks (crake and Ancient fish). Every other thing, excluding animals will give you a food item.

I didn't click the link but I already have bristle crake, still have to find the fish, I'll have to gather on these shrooms places I guess
Who reads these anyway

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
1 year ago#29
@mouchou11 posted...
TheChap656 posted...
It seems that getting the rainbow pigment has another condition.

I have Red complete for 1-8* and I have 15 fully researched monsters (need it for the full red 8* anyways). No quest available for me :(.

What I haven’t done is hit any of the tempered targets. Perhaps one or more of those is part of the condition. I’ll be knocking those out next... so perhaps I’ll find out.

I had all that too and didn't see anything, the moment I killed tempered kirin and came back to town, I had the quest available at the commander. In addition to those reqs I had done the rank 1 tempered optional quest, a few kills away from the tempered rank 2 quest.

Thanks. I’m HR48, so that’ll be quick. I’ll just work on some tempered monsters in the meantime.

User Info: new_at_css

new_at_css
1 year ago#30
TheChap656 posted...
It seems that getting the rainbow pigment has another condition.

I have Red complete for 1-8* and I have 15 fully researched monsters (need it for the full red 8* anyways). No quest available for me :(.

What I haven’t done is hit any of the tempered targets. Perhaps one or more of those is part of the condition. I’ll be knocking those out next... so perhaps I’ll find out.

i never fully researched monsters but was able to get the quest needed for it regardless
i did however do at least the hr50 quest and at least one of the tempered quests
all aboard the Ownage train W00T W00T
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of How to Get ALL Mantles/Boosters
  • Post New Message