• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of How to Get ALL Mantles/Boosters

User Info: new_at_css

new_at_css
1 year ago#11
wiitachi posted...
hishong posted...
What is the quest to unlock rocksteady? I have hunted every tempered elder so I assume it's one of the optionals I've received and not completed

It’s a quest from the armory lady to fight 2 tempered monsters

to be specific
it's the one with odogaron and vaal hasak
all aboard the Ownage train W00T W00T

User Info: Mochzuki

Mochzuki
1 year ago#12
hishong posted...
What is the quest to unlock rocksteady? I have hunted every tempered elder so I assume it's one of the optionals I've received and not completed

I believe the quest is called. "A summoning below."
PSN: Atsuki12345 , Warlock Max Power 302, Hunter Max Power 299, Titan Max Power ???
"If you die outside during Calus you a scrub."

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
1 year ago#13
There we go, requesting sticky.
Ooooh, that hurt like the dickens!
(message deleted)

User Info: TheChap656

TheChap656
1 year ago#15
It seems that getting the rainbow pigment has another condition.

I have Red complete for 1-8* and I have 15 fully researched monsters (need it for the full red 8* anyways). No quest available for me :(.

What I haven’t done is hit any of the tempered targets. Perhaps one or more of those is part of the condition. I’ll be knocking those out next... so perhaps I’ll find out.

User Info: MASTERshokoy

MASTERshokoy
1 year ago#16
nice

User Info: dnnsw

dnnsw
1 year ago#17
do someone have a commanders armor photo? I'm curious

User Info: EwokCommanda

EwokCommanda
1 year ago#18
I apparently need to go fight Tempered guys. Good to know!

Sticky requested.
EwokCommanda, Enigma, Wahooka, Belisarius, Skarr, and R-110 (and similars). PSN is R--110 (two "-")

User Info: UAE88

UAE88
1 year ago#19
How do you fully research a monster? Spam footprints? Whats max lvl?

User Info: mouchou11

mouchou11
1 year ago#20
TheChap656 posted...
It seems that getting the rainbow pigment has another condition.

I have Red complete for 1-8* and I have 15 fully researched monsters (need it for the full red 8* anyways). No quest available for me :(.

What I haven’t done is hit any of the tempered targets. Perhaps one or more of those is part of the condition. I’ll be knocking those out next... so perhaps I’ll find out.

I had all that too and didn't see anything, the moment I killed tempered kirin and came back to town, I had the quest available at the commander. In addition to those reqs I had done the rank 1 tempered optional quest, a few kills away from the tempered rank 2 quest.
---
FFXIV----Trabia-----Biotechx Odin----RIP2011
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of How to Get ALL Mantles/Boosters
  • Post New Message