one thing I really want to see in an north american release of monster hunter...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. one thing I really want to see in an north american release of monster hunter...

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
3 months ago#1
a game that has all monsters throughout the series, especially all the ones that never made it here in any version, it would be great to just hunt the monsters throughout the history.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
3 months ago#2
I just want Akantor
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper 573887626, FF Mobius = Reaper 20ff 391b 4a27

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
3 months ago#3
Only if you can get them all to have a battle royale in the arena, no hunters allowed.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: Xerain

Xerain
3 months ago#4
Enclosure posted...
Only if you can get them all to have a battle royale in the arena, no hunters allowed.

But you get to play as the monster of your choice instead.
Sliced bread is over hyped. I give it a 5.
~~Xerain

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
3 months ago#5
hehe I kinda hope we will get some of the classics over time, but especially want to fight some of the mega monsters like the MMORPG one, or that stilt crab from early on.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
3 months ago#6
wolfwing posted...
hehe I kinda hope we will get some of the classics over time, but especially want to fight some of the mega monsters like the MMORPG one, or that stilt crab from early on.

Shen Gaoren was an interesting fight, break all legs to drop him down, so you could do damage.... Reminds me of the good ol days of barrel bombing Lao
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper 573887626, FF Mobius = Reaper 20ff 391b 4a27
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. one thing I really want to see in an north american release of monster hunter...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived