• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blanzer

Blanzer
3 years ago#1
Is there a way to pop that menu up again after getting the login bonus? There was a pack they gave out and I believe it only gives it to the first character you got the login bonus on cuz my 2nd charactrer didnt get it. Seems like a pretty big error to me.
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23
3 years ago#2
What pack are you talking about? I think the login bonuses are tied to your psn not char you can see that screen in gathering hall is the notice board next to the squad marm
3DSFC:1521-2934-6738, PSN(PS3/4/Vita):KagE_BLadE23, Wii-U NNID:Kage_Blade23

Blanzer
3 years ago#3
Kageblade23 posted...
What pack are you talking about? I think the login bonuses are tied to your psn not char you can see that screen in gathering hall is the notice board next to the squad marm

Thanks. It's the 5 million celebration item pack. But in parentheses it says that it can only be claimed once. That's so stupid lol. I guess you could item trade infinite times but the items weren't THAT good Just sucks its on a character ill probably never use again.

User Info: YHWH

YHWH
3 years ago#4
Gathering Hub > Notice Board

Kageblade23
3 years ago#5
Blanzer posted...
Kageblade23 posted...

Thanks. It's the 5 million celebration item pack. But in parentheses it says that it can only be claimed once. That's so stupid lol. I guess you could item trade infinite times but the items weren't THAT good Just sucks its on a character ill probably never use again.

Did you check with the house keeper to claim bonuses?

Blanzer
3 years ago#6
Kageblade23 posted...
Blanzer posted...
Kageblade23 posted...

Did you check with the house keeper to claim bonuses?

It's not something you download just automatically given upon login check in. But I did try it yes. Oh well. It was just basic stuff anyways I believe

Kageblade23
3 years ago#7
I remember that it was a one time bonus they gave out for shipping 5 million copies

http://monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/itempack1/
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A