• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EmperorEhryn

EmperorEhryn
3 years ago#1
Anyone know a work around to find your friends SoS flare?

IE he's in expedition, coral highlands, but not showing on my list.
King of Kings

User Info: Cisco100

Cisco100
3 years ago#2
I just keep refreshing until I find the one I want
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/793/534/a6f.gif

User Info: gbatt

gbatt
3 years ago#3
Set up a Squad with your friends, join the squad online session, then you can see all their posted quests when they are on them.

Honestly, playing with friends isn't all that bad, but you NEED to set up squads.
My name is Lysander, I am a recovering Monster Hunter weaponoholic...I am dedicated to the Hunting Horn, how may I entertain you today?

User Info: EmperorEhryn

EmperorEhryn
3 years ago#4
gbatt posted...
Set up a Squad with your friends, join the squad online session, then you can see all their posted quests when they are on them.

Honestly, playing with friends isn't all that bad, but you NEED to set up squads.

Except when it's an Expedition, and you can only join via SoS
King of Kings

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
3 years ago#5
EmperorEhryn posted...
gbatt posted...

Except when it's an Expedition, and you can only join via SoS

Or you finish investigation together and return at camo instead if base.
My For Honor Duels/Brawls: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Vt6mnWJLHWlVL8yVmzQHJJKxzdWzdRo

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
3 years ago#6
search for expiditions specifically, at your friends HR

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
3 years ago#7
Search for desired mission type specifically.
Search for specific HR.

If doing non-expeditions.
Also search for specific target
Rewards available
~potentially~ same language, though you might have to be in the same region for that to work.

Then refresh SOS a couple times if it's not showing up. I've noticed there's generally a couple different pools for SOS signals, regardless of how many people are actually doing them.
Like there was a point where only 2 people were doing HR pukei SOS, but they were both in seperate pools.... as well as one point where 1 pool had someone and the other didn't and it kept saying "no signals found" when refreshing despite the same one still being up and joinable after another refresh.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A