pre-download?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
6 months ago#1
says it will start today, but hasn't for me, has it just not started, or how big is the space needed to download?
PSN wolfwing

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
6 months ago#2
says 24th for me
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360 ~ Wii: VitharU

wolfwing
6 months ago#3
Vithar posted...
says 24th for me

mine has been saying 23rd for ages. doesn't have a date right now, jsut sends me to autodownload opitons.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: afgb132

afgb132
6 months ago#4
Mine also says it will auto download on the 23rd.

Vithar
6 months ago#5
try going to the "Buy" page on the store and see if the option to download is there

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
6 months ago#6
Is there a way to unlock a preload game early on PS4. Someone in another post was suggesting you could but I have no idea how.

Vithar
6 months ago#7
Antfunk posted...
Is there a way to unlock a preload game early on PS4. Someone in another post was suggesting you could but I have no idea how.

No , not based on your clock

User Info: afgb132

afgb132
6 months ago#8
Vithar posted...
try going to the "Buy" page on the store and see if the option to download is there

It just shows the countdown timer there as well.

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
6 months ago#9
Antfunk posted...

I think it was Dunny but he also said it compromises your PSN account/ability to play online.
"its very time of starting your story.
keep going!"
- Alice -99th

wolfwing
6 months ago#10
Vithar posted...

it just goes to auto download page, just curious as I've had problems in the past where games didn't start downloading and end up almost missing downloading the game.
PSN wolfwing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived