pre-download?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
4 months ago#11
Should be around midnight so for CET in about 5 hours. Only a few more hours until you can keep staring at the game on your dashboard for another 2 days.

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
4 months ago#12
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
Antfunk posted...
Is there a way to unlock a preload game early on PS4. Someone in another post was suggesting you could but I have no idea how.

I think it was Dunny but he also said it compromises your PSN account/ability to play online.

I was wondering if it requires a hacked PS4 or something which is something i’m Not interested in. More curious to be honest as it’s not something I heard of. The only one I knew was where game is released in another country earlier but his is a worldwide release so no good.

User Info: Atzenkiller

Atzenkiller
4 months ago#13
Antfunk posted...
Is there a way to unlock a preload game early on PS4. Someone in another post was suggesting you could but I have no idea how.

I think it was Dunny but he also said it compromises your PSN account/ability to play online.

I'm sure your console has to connect online to unlock the game and I think it even downloads some last bit when the timer's up so there should be no way. Maybe if your console's hacked.

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
4 months ago#14
I don't know about the ps4, but what I usually see is for world wide release games, people make their consoles think they are japanese or such, least with 3ds games since often they can start playing/downloading a few hours ahead.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
4 months ago#15
Atzenkiller posted...
Antfunk posted...

I'm sure your console has to connect online to unlock the game and I think it even downloads some last bit when the timer's up so there should be no way. Maybe if your console's hacked.

Yeah that’s what i always thought. Like you need a seed or something. That’s why I was shocked when this person claimed people had been doing it for ages.

User Info: Max58201

Max58201
4 months ago#16
Antfunk posted...
Atzenkiller posted...
Antfunk posted...

Yeah that’s what i always thought. Like you need a seed or something. That’s why I was shocked when this person claimed people had been doing it for ages.

If you remind me like 30 minutes before digital unlock I can unplug my PS4 before the unlock happens and see if it lets me play
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples

User Info: Yuki Sanada

Yuki Sanada
4 months ago#17
Last game I pre-ordered was Hellblade. It was set to auto-download and didn't start until 11:00pm for me (central time).

I'm just going to check back in the morning. Can't play until Friday anyways.

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
4 months ago#18
Yuki Sanada posted...
Last game I pre-ordered was Hellblade. It was set to auto-download and didn't start until 11:00pm for me (central time).

I'm just going to check back in the morning. Can't play until Friday anyways.

Yeah, but depending on size I need 2 days to download.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: Jakyl3

Jakyl3
4 months ago#19
Will it give us the theme too?
Monster Hunter World streaming and videos -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbmQDUqwzJqYugj5jO8ktQ

User Info: offline1

offline1
4 months ago#20
you will need to do some research to use this

look up using a proxy on your ps4

https://pastebin.com/UGg06bMd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived