So um why the hell ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So um why the hell ?

User Info: timber_jack

timber_jack
4 months ago#71
Sounds like TC is mad because nobody wants to talk to him so to get some attention he made this thread on Gamefaqs so he can belittle people for not wanting to talk to him. He even included the click baity title and everything.

Are we sure that TC isn’t a millenial? Because that is a really millenial thing to do.
ASRock Z77 Extreme4;GeForce GTX 970 ; Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570CPU @ 3.40GHz

User Info: Yomigaeru

Yomigaeru
4 months ago#72
As an aside, "millennials" is often incorrectly used. While there's no absolute dates set for it, most people that study such things would mark anyone born between the early 80s as and anywhere from the mid 90s to early aughts as "millennials" (or "Generation Y", if you prefer).

I'd imagine that would quite a few of us here, if not the majority.

User Info: RebornKusabi

RebornKusabi
4 months ago#73
TheTopGerbil posted...
Not many care about communication.

I care about it, I just don't care about being called a n****r and f****t over and over again.

It's why when given the option, I stick to text chat and in-game emotes.
PS4- RebornKusabi | XBL- RevivedKusabi | Steam- kusabi | Switch- (Kusabi) SW-3718-0869-5962 | Battle.net- Kusabi#1181

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
4 months ago#74
Yomigaeru posted...
As an aside, "millennials" is often incorrectly used. While there's no absolute dates set for it, most people that study such things would mark anyone born between the early 80s as and anywhere from the mid 90s to early aughts as "millennials" (or "Generation Y", if you prefer).

I'd imagine that would quite a few of us here, if not the majority.

Yeah, I'm one of them.

Another thing making my username all the more fitting, I have almost nothing in common with this generation.

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
4 months ago#75
I don't use mic because whgen ever I run something like overwatch or such I end up listening to some 5 year old yelling at the top of his lungs, or someone who thinks that mics in video games are to create your own horrible radio station.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: neji721

neji721
4 months ago#76
Hahha. Heck no. I am not going to talk to you or anyone else. The only game i made an exception for was sea of thieves as proxy chat made that game even more magical.

User Info: Dalthine

Dalthine
4 months ago#77
My PS4 did not come with a mic.

Extensive communication is far from necessary in this series. I never used a mic on 3U and regularly got full breaks on pretty much everything except things like Laggy that had 8 different parts to break.

And lastly communicating with random people on the internet tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe not right away, but it's only a matter of time.

User Info: Yedokai

Yedokai
4 months ago#78
Given that most people don't use voice chat, you might infer that nobody wants to use voice chat. I don't. And I generally don't want to hear people who do.
MH3: Limsey
Monster Hunter addict since '04

User Info: SSJ3Chris

SSJ3Chris
4 months ago#79
People who arent newbies don't need mics, because we're used to taking visual cues and keeping an eye on the field. Therefore we k ow when someone needs to be healed, when to set a trap etc
Pokemon Y FC:0061 - 1363 - 3306

User Info: Nomak-54

Nomak-54
4 months ago#80
Firesplitter posted...
Nomak-54 posted...
lmao all these kidss are introvertss now in days lol so sad so saaaaad

Using introvert as it was something bad. K.

Where am I saying it's bad lol it's an explanation
all the kidsss lmfao
"Is it a good time, or is it highly inappropriate?" - Alvvays
https://i.imgur.com/HlszBL6.gif http://i.imgur.com/rNCkhGc.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So um why the hell ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived