Did you manage to kill all 6 monsters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Did you manage to kill all 6 monsters?

User Info: BoneArcher

BoneArcher
5 months ago#11
Shiiiizzzz, I forgot about Jyuratodus! :(
PSN: Frost_Titan11
3DS FC: 077-443-608-368

User Info: Fleabyte

Fleabyte
5 months ago#12
Yeah, this beta really laid to rest my fears of the game being made much easier, especially rath. Trying to use an antidote when he's charging at you, damn!

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
5 months ago#13
Nope as in I don't feel bothered, since you don't get anything out of the other extra Monsters besides "bragging Rights".

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
5 months ago#14
Took down all the main quest monsters solo, did Rath with a group. Didn't really attempt Diablos too much and I never tried the other monster. I am assuming its the mud worm looking thing. I had a hard time not getting lost at times in this game, or finding the monsters quickly.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: OldestSeal

OldestSeal
5 months ago#15
I did 3 because I had to work after that.

User Info: ninebreaker47

ninebreaker47
5 months ago#16
bubbaX posted...
where was there diablos/rathalos?

i only saw 3 choices

They were just in the levels. There wasn't a quest for them. You basically had to start up a quest and look for them instead of hunting the monster it tells you too.
Psn: Ninebreaker87
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Round_Dice

Round_Dice
5 months ago#17
Managed to solo Rath and Anja in the same mission. Wanted to squeeze Jagras in, but Anja wasted around 5 minutes between tracking it down, waiting for it to squeeze its fat ass through all those tunnels just so it could fight in a more open space and chasing the damn thing.

This was the last session I had the time to play, so I wasn't too happy about this, but since Jagras is just a one minute stunlock monster, I'm not too ashamed of not pulling the 3 mission kill off.

User Info: oraku52389

oraku52389
5 months ago#18
Maxmilion posted...
Nope as in I don't feel bothered, since you don't get anything out of the other extra Monsters besides "bragging Rights".

They are fun to fight. No reward needed.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
5 months ago#19
Didn't intend to even beat them all... but it kept drawing me back in. So I both solo'd and multi'd all 6 monsters.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
5 months ago#20
oraku52389 posted...
Maxmilion posted...

They are fun to fight. No reward needed.

Nah, it's just wasting time in my book since you don't get anything out of it, and I'll just farm them to hell anyway when the full game is released.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Did you manage to kill all 6 monsters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived