• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Agony
  3. Has anyone actually finished the first level??

User Info: DJay612

DJay612
1 year ago#31
Oh I forgot to say I'm glad the maze was early on as it is hell not easy peasy land and it is not so hard when you figure it out which you will do a lot of in this so it being in hell and gamer wise weens out all the quiters and people who wanna use a gun to solve all the problems they have. This games not meant to be easy lol

User Info: bentleym33

bentleym33
1 year ago#32
Having just finished getting all endings I must say the game did grow on me. It does get better the more you play. To be honest, I dont think I'd have done it if it wern't for the trophies though. Next, I'll be searching for the collectables and im going to have fun doing it.

User Info: CLupula

CLupula
1 year ago#33
Got past the Baphomet boss and the game just improved a whole lot. Been playing for the visuals, up until this point, but damn, the forest is intense.

User Info: LoatheMe

LoatheMe
1 year ago#34
The games not even hard. The stealth mechanics could have used a little more tightening up for sure, but it’s still perfectly do-able. Even the maze is easy if you’re just careful.
  1. Boards
  2. Agony
  3. Has anyone actually finished the first level??
  • Topic Archived