• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Agony
  3. Has anyone actually finished the first level??

User Info: smiddy_the_sic

smiddy_the_sic
1 year ago#1
Because most of the “angry”/“disappointed” reviews seem like the people writing them just suck at the game and only tried it until they got to the maze lol

I am on chapter 2 now and loving it. Incredibly intense.
A violent reaction, struggling only to keep myself alive! -AHC- Back with a vengeance!!!
PSN ID- smiddy_the_sic
(message deleted)

User Info: breakingcustom9

breakingcustom9
1 year ago#3
The maze is incredibly annoying. The enemies in there suck and I've had to replay multiple times. I gave up for a little bit until it's patched.

smiddy_the_sic
1 year ago#4
You confirmed my first post lol
A violent reaction, struggling only to keep myself alive! -AHC- Back with a vengeance!!!
PSN ID- smiddy_the_sic

User Info: happychappy654

happychappy654
1 year ago#5
Stop. Just stop. The game is bad ok? No matter how many times you tell yourself everyone else sucks, the truth is that the game is just plain bad on so many levels.

The art style and concept are great. The execution of it and everything else is amature at best.
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD! MY LORD & SAVIOUR! 4141-2708-4939, 0318-9894-2630 ,
0962-9940-4184

User Info: xninjagrrl

xninjagrrl
1 year ago#6
happychappy654 posted...
Stop. Just stop. The game is bad ok? No matter how many times you tell yourself everyone else sucks, the truth is that the game is just plain bad on so many levels.

The art style and concept are great. The execution of it and everything else is amature at best.

Yeah. Glad I didn't open my copy and was able to return it. This game will be bargin bin in no time. Might check it out when it's like 5 bucks.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.

User Info: Roldrage

Roldrage
1 year ago#7
Yeah it's just not fun to play, really disappointed with it

User Info: jmac1686

jmac1686
1 year ago#8
xninjagrrl posted...
happychappy654 posted...

Yeah. Glad I didn't open my copy and was able to return it. This game will be bargin bin in no time. Might check it out when it's like 5 bucks.

I love being told what I think and feel in terms of game enjoyment.
PSN:xXFireSpiritXx

User Info: happychappy654

happychappy654
1 year ago#9
jmac1686 posted...
xninjagrrl posted...
happychappy654 posted...

I love being told what I think and feel in terms of game enjoyment.

What the heck do you expect on a forum for discussion about games? Oh I'm sorry, are we only allowed to present positive views towards s***e products and pretend nothing is bad?? Get real.
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD! MY LORD & SAVIOUR! 4141-2708-4939, 0318-9894-2630 ,
0962-9940-4184

smiddy_the_sic
1 year ago#10
Bahahahahaha...gamefaqs is seriously just a bunch of whiny kids. Move on if you don’t like it..all this negativity for an indie game which is the first outing for a team of 9..why can’t anyone be constructive with their cristicism?? I’m ashamed of the human race, for real..and they are working so hard to patch their passion project..what have any of you done lately besides b**** and moan?? Lol
PSN ID- smiddy_the_sic
  1. Boards
  2. Agony
  3. Has anyone actually finished the first level??
  • Topic Archived