• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Agony
  3. PS4 version "tortured by bugs"....4/10 review

User Info: true_horror

true_horror
1 year ago#21
does it struggle like this on an xbone x?

User Info: PlayTheGnome

PlayTheGnome
1 year ago#22
true_horror posted...
does it struggle like this on an xbone x?

I've read that it has, on that Reddit thread I mentioned.
"A man chooses...a slave obeys"

User Info: hogofddyn_

hogofddyn_
1 year ago#23
CrimsonX4 posted...
I’m loving the game thus far, but yeah it’s bugs are a bit of a turn off.
Graphics sometimes have this wierd visual glitch, showing a static effect, mostly seen in super dark places.

This! It really bugs me.
Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm not sure if it's a dodgy shader with too much specular reflection, a post process issue, or a colour space remapping issue.
My tv (lg oled) sometimes does this in other games if you set the ps4 to rgb output, but don't set the tv accordingly.

User Info: Jeremiahspy

Jeremiahspy
1 year ago#24
I would have to agree that the bugs are still horrible on PS4. I have experience some small bugs here and there but the biggest problem is that I can’t even proceed through the story mode because the doors your supposed to draw on will not work not matter how perfect I draw them out. So currently I am stuck at level 2 in the blood waterfall area with only one path to a main door that is broken. I like the game and I can’t even play it. I hope the developers can fix/patch up the drawing bugs and maybe even let us use the touch pad for ps4 when drawing?

User Info: PlayTheGnome

PlayTheGnome
1 year ago#25
Jeremiahspy posted...
I would have to agree that the bugs are still horrible on PS4. I have experience some small bugs here and there but the biggest problem is that I can’t even proceed through the story mode because the doors your supposed to draw on will not work not matter how perfect I draw them out. So currently I am stuck at level 2 in the blood waterfall area with only one path to a main door that is broken. I like the game and I can’t even play it. I hope the developers can fix/patch up the drawing bugs and maybe even let us use the touch pad for ps4 when drawing?

Send the devs a message via Twitter...I think the account is "@agonygame". They're probably aware of it but if this mess of a game is ever gonna be patched correctly, they need to know every detail.
"A man chooses...a slave obeys"

User Info: Jeremiahspy

Jeremiahspy
1 year ago#26
PlayTheGnome posted...
Jeremiahspy posted...
( Nevermind I got it to work finally) I would have to agree that the bugs are still horrible on PS4. I have experience some small bugs here and there but the biggest problem is that I can’t even proceed through the story mode because the doors your supposed to draw on will not work not matter how perfect I draw them out. So currently I am stuck at level 2 in the blood waterfall area with only one path to a main door that is broken. I like the game and I can’t even play it. I hope the developers can fix/patch up the drawing bugs and maybe even let us use the touch pad for ps4 when drawing?

Send the devs a message via Twitter...I think the account is "@agonygame". They're probably aware of it but if this mess of a game is ever gonna be patched correctly, they need to know every detail.

Jeremiahspy posted...

Jeremiahspy posted...

User Info: Debate1017

Debate1017
1 year ago#27
Jeremiahspy posted...
I would have to agree that the bugs are still horrible on PS4. I have experience some small bugs here and there but the biggest problem is that I can’t even proceed through the story mode because the doors your supposed to draw on will not work not matter how perfect I draw them out. So currently I am stuck at level 2 in the blood waterfall area with only one path to a main door that is broken. I like the game and I can’t even play it. I hope the developers can fix/patch up the drawing bugs and maybe
even let us use the touch pad for ps4 when drawing?

Hey were you able to figure out how to get past the blood waterfall part? I am stuck at same location on PS4, the door at the end of the tunnel that everyone seems to take is blocked and the only way to go is up, and once I get up there, there are no martyrs to posses so I have no idea what to do, I’m debating to trading in the game it’s getting that annoying
(message deleted)

User Info: Debate1017

Debate1017
1 year ago#29
Jeremiahspy posted...

Hey have you figured out how to get passed the waterfall of blood? I’m having the same issue where the door at the end of the tunnel that everyone seems to take is blocked, the only other way is up and once I’m up there, there are no souls to posses. I have no idea what to do, I’m close to trading the game in it’s getting that annoying. If you have any ideas that would be awesome

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
1 year ago#30
there's small gap you squeeze through and then you jump in a blood pool that takes you through a very long underground swim and you will die but once you make it to the other side there's martyrs to possess
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Agony
  3. PS4 version "tortured by bugs"....4/10 review
  • Topic Archived