• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Evil Within 2
  3. Finishing Chapter 3

User Info: Estabon1

Estabon1
3 days ago#1
One quick question. I’m at the very end of chapter 3 - In O’Neals safehouse, just need to talk to him. When the enemies respawned, I took the most direct path there, and only had to kill 1. I’ve fully explored the area and collected everything. Is it worth going out and trying to clear the map again, or would I be better served just moving on?

Also, thinking this is a hard no, but can you stealth kill the y’all poison enemies?

Lastly, are there many more standard enemy types besides the three I’ve encountered at this point?
I wanna put on my Reeboks, and get on top of his esophagus,
and watch the apocalypse drop him in necropolis ^S^

User Info: Hades192

Hades192
3 days ago#2
Not worth it.

yes you can stealth kill the poison t**** enemies; though it takes two stealth attacks.

a couple more enemy types, and then variants that are a bit stronger.
O no, o no don't go, o slow down Joe; The righteous path is straight as an arrow, Take a walk and you'll find it's too narrow.
Too narrow for the likes of me!

User Info: Estabon1

Estabon1
3 days ago#3
Thanks for the quick response, love poison t******! Reminds me of the Lepot***a in RE6, my buddy and I called them Lotsat***a
I wanna put on my Reeboks, and get on top of his esophagus,
and watch the apocalypse drop him in necropolis ^S^
  1. Boards
  2. The Evil Within 2
  3. Finishing Chapter 3
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers