• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Evil Within 2
  3. Game keeps crashing in Ch. 7 and 8 *spoilers*

User Info: TheKratos

TheKratos
2 years ago#1
So the game has now crashed twice in a short period.

First it crashed when I had to escape Camera lady monster and destroy the art, it crashed right when you pass the gate and get an auto save. Seems the autosave there is bugged because the game mentioned an error when autosaving when I restarted the game.

Second time it crashed when I entered the theatre, I assume it crashed at an auto save point AGAIN. Anyone else having this problem?
My For Honor Duels/Brawls: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Vt6mnWJLHWlVL8yVmzQHJJKxzdWzdRo

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
2 years ago#2
The game crashed on me 3 times in ch. 13 when i kept dying in that fire-walk part.
Favorite Game: Silent Hill 2
Favorite PS4 Games: Persona 5, The Evil Within, Steins;Gate 0, Megadimension Neptunia VII, Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

TheKratos
2 years ago#3
BlueSnow posted...
The game crashed on me 3 times in ch. 13 when i kept dying in that fire-walk part.

Also during an auto save?
My For Honor Duels/Brawls: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3Vt6mnWJLHWlVL8yVmzQHJJKxzdWzdRo

User Info: speedflare

speedflare
2 years ago#4
Only crashes I encountered was trying to complete chain attack in the shooting range.... happened 3 times there Hugh.
Even through the darkest day, this fire burns always.

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
2 years ago#5
TheKratos posted...
BlueSnow posted...

Also during an auto save?

No, but shortly after an auto save while dying a bunch of times.
Favorite Game: Silent Hill 2
Favorite PS4 Games: Persona 5, The Evil Within, Steins;Gate 0, Megadimension Neptunia VII, Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

User Info: securitycat

securitycat
2 years ago#6
it crashes when I get out of the the game for a minute to check the time and go back or when I just put my system in sleep and resume the game. It's really frustrating. I paid so much for this game. It also has major slowdown with the camera turning when I sue the thumbsticks at certain parts of the map on chapter 7. I hope there's a patch soon. The glitches are started to ruin the experience.

TheKratos
2 years ago#7
It's even more frustrating when you are streaming the damn game. It crashed at a very tense scene. Very annoying.

User Info: Sietaing

Sietaing
2 years ago#8
This has nothing to do with auto save spots. Because it crashed on me like 6 times in the casual mode when I made my way through chapter 7-8.
In casual mode there is no auto save so I think these chapters are just unstable.
  1. Boards
  2. The Evil Within 2
  3. Game keeps crashing in Ch. 7 and 8 *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers