• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. It shouldn't take 2 and a half hours to clear a GM3 with 4 MW Javelins

User Info: BakusaiTenketsu

BakusaiTenketsu
1 month ago#1
For shiggles, 4 of us did GM3 Tyrant Mine and we never wiped once, but it took 2 hours and 43 minutes to full clear it.

I got 10 MWs and 0 Legendaries, which sucked as well. They just made everything way too spongy, and all 4 of us were near 700 (and one of us was over) in item level.
http://tinyurl.com/ozuq4pq
http://tinyurl.com/zy566j2

User Info: Nosferatzu

Nosferatzu
1 month ago#2
Gm3 still isn't worth it, two is depending on what ur doing not 3 tho
PSN = Nosferatzu

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
1 month ago#3
I'm not bothering with GM3 until most of my gear is Legendary.
My father has an NFL Ravens championship ring...
true story.

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
1 month ago#4
Yeah I can see it being easy like once you get a maxed out build but I don't think it's worth it atm for anyone
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.

User Info: Veraichi

Veraichi
1 month ago#5
Gm2 is barely worth it I can't even be bothered to waste that much time on gm3. I will just grind 15min tyrant mine runs on gm1 and get roughly 20mws in 2 and a half hours instead

User Info: darklust

darklust
1 month ago#6
It's no joke... Still took four of us half an hour to clear just the monitor on gm2!

User Info: idonliketurtles

idonliketurtles
1 month ago#7
Yeah GM3 is ridiculous, you can tell they never tested GM3 and simply gave everything bigger numbers even though realistically it's kind of a joke. Either the loot needs to get way better in GM3 or some health values need to be adjusted to ever make it worth grinding.
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. It shouldn't take 2 and a half hours to clear a GM3 with 4 MW Javelins
  • Topic Archived