• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. What's With the Daily, Weekly, Monthly?

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 month ago#1
What are the rewards for these?

Why is the Monthly challenge something that you accomplish in minutes, while the Daily is "play the hardest content"? Lol
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

User Info: XanderStrange

XanderStrange
1 month ago#2
I was about to write something similar. Glad you asked lol
Xbox Live Gamertag & PSN:Xander Strange Nintendo User ID:Xander: Friend code - SW-0717-7855-0979

User Info: Brother Ein

Brother Ein
1 month ago#3
If you go to the challenge, it shows you the rewards... Daily is usually Chimeric Compound or Coin, Weekly is usually 2000 Coin, Monthly is 50 Masterwork Ember.

WhillB
1 month ago#4
Brother Ein posted...
If you go to the challenge, it shows you the rewards... Daily is usually Chimeric Compound or Coin, Weekly is usually 2000 Coin, Monthly is 50 Masterwork Ember.

You mean in the pull up menu, or the location in Ft. Taurus?

I'm probably missing a lot, if stuff like that is in the "pause" menus. The UI is so bad, I never go in there aside from the terrible map.

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
1 month ago#5
My daily trial has been strongholds for weeks.
Latest Review - Futuregrind
http://wethenerdy.com/future-grind-review/

WhillB
1 month ago#6
StaticPenguin posted...
My daily trial has been strongholds for weeks.

Same, though have never run one.

The monthly has always been completed within an hour, and it happens from just randomly playing.

I think the Weekly is in line, but the other two are just surprisingly stupid.

User Info: Dagger32

Dagger32
1 month ago#7
If you view your challenges you can see the full daily/weekly/monthly list.

Usually Daily is something like:

1 Stronghold
1 Specific Stronghold (Yesterday was Tyrant Mine. You can complete this and the strong hold one by just doing Tyrant Mine once)
Melee Kills
Combo Kills
Group Revives
2 Contracts
1 Legendary Contract
3 Freeplay Events

It might look like a lot but you can do your dailies fairly quickly. (I will post a screen shot of today's dailies and how to view them when I get home from work)

The weekly are usually like:

Kill 250 Scar
Kill 250 Outlaw
Kill 250 Dominion

Once that is completed it upgrades to:

Kill 500 Scar
Kill 500 Outlaw
Kill 500 Dominion

The Monthly has different Tiers all with different Rewards. I can't remember this exactly but to give you an idea (These numbers are wrong, I will post the correct, with a screen shot later)

Bronze Monthly is something like do 25 Dailies and 5 Weeklies.
Silver Monthly is something like do 50 Dailies and 10 Weeklies.
Gold Monthly is something like do 75 Dailies and 20 Weeklies.

This means every time you clear a daily or weekly it goes towards your Monthly as your work your way towards Gold Monthly.

Hope this helps! I will clarify everything in a later post.
Can you Photoshop your life with better decisions?
PSN: Dagger_32

User Info: lezardthewizard

lezardthewizard
1 month ago#8
WhillB posted...

Why is the Monthly challenge something that you accomplish in minutes, while the Daily is "play the hardest content"? Lol

You literally CAN'T finish monthlies in minutes, since you need (the ones I saw so far) to finish a certain amount of dailies and Weeklies
[1779-2186-9788] [IGN: X and Sun/UM=Lezard // AS=Lenneth] [TSV is 32 & 2760]PSN hitokiri33 pwn Lenneth

WhillB
1 month ago#9
lezardthewizard posted...
WhillB posted...

You literally CAN'T finish monthlies in minutes, since you need (the ones I saw so far) to finish a certain amount of dailies and Weeklies

I swear my Monthly has always been the same. Something like do 5 Free Play challenges, or something dumb like that.

The progress bar, is always maxed out.

User Info: Gali_girl

Gali_girl
1 month ago#10
If you go look in Tarsis at the freelancer table, it will only show one right now. Not all. You have to pause using the start button, not the TouchPad and go to challenges to see all of them. Takes bout an hour for all.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Liberal+Privilege&amp=true
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. What's With the Daily, Weekly, Monthly?
  • Topic Archived