• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. Think it's time for another YouTuber to take a steaming...

User Info: Brackie

Brackie
1 month ago#51
OllyRoger posted...
Brackie posted...
"My Dude'

Can this phrase just die already?

Sorry the kids' hip lingo offended you, grampa.
Turns out you can't use racial slurs anymore either and now women can vote.

I'm sorry you fought in war for this.

Well just as well as I'm black? I bet you do use racial slurs though don't you? I mean you have no issue with ageism. So we know once you're prejudiced in one area, you have no problem doing the others. Btw, women have been able to vote for nearly 100 years. Not very well informed are you? Moron.
Lefties vs right wingers? What about the sane people in the middle?

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
1 month ago#52
Gali_girl posted...
But you did just copy and paste the link. So you lose. A whole troll wall of text and you still admit that you just did it to troll. I think there are boards with people that will respond with responses as immature as yours.

BTW. I responded to your points in my second sentance, and you proved me right with your "no your wrong and I'm right" wall of text. And just like every woman you will ever meet, I'm gonna ignore you as well.

Look at your emoji all caps post ranting and raving pumped full of assumptions and misrepresentations of my arguments.

Then look at mine in response, and you tell me I'm immature.

K mutual ignore list no further issues.
3DS Friend Code: FC: 0318-7199-1150

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
1 month ago#53
StaticPenguin posted...
hereforemnant posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
You guys are getting trolled. Dunno why you keep taking TC's bait.

Yeah if my low quality bait wasn't having an effect I'd wonder why you would bump my topic to reiterate how I'm such a troll.

It's more or less me trying to tell the current posters to stop and future ones to turn and run from this s*** heap.

The bolded being the representation of this game itself. One or two shiny parts among a steaming pile of waste and disappointment.
3DS Friend Code: FC: 0318-7199-1150
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. Think it's time for another YouTuber to take a steaming...
  • Topic Archived