You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. Think it's time for another YouTuber to take a steaming...

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
1 week ago#1
thoughts and opinions video and drop it all over this game, this time in 50 minutes time like Angry Joe. Because there's still something left to beat on this dead horse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChru_ufYDY

Also two main points that he makes that I think should be shouted from the rooftops:
-The constant quirkyness and snark of the MC and other characters constantly undermining and throwing off the train of dialogue for a cheap laugh you'd sooner hear on a sitcom with a laugh track playing behind it
-And the awkward repeated animations of characters like Faye/Brin that make you feel like you're talking to uncanny valley animatronics as they spew their life stories onto you, Owen being one key criminal of this because even though his voice seems to be the most heartfelt in terms of delivery and speech. He still constantly comes off as awkward and forced every time he delivers a line when his facial expressions or body language doesn't match the delivery he gives.
3DS Friend Code: FC: 0318-7199-1150
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ozonegames

ozonegames
1 week ago#2
This isn't new. It's been posted several times.

hereforemnant
1 week ago#3
ozonegames posted...

Where? The video was posted 5 hours ago and there's nothing about it on the first page or second. I have 30 topics on each page as well and see nothing there, it didn't move out that quickly.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: doberzombie

doberzombie
1 week ago#4
....wow...still?

Are you stuck in a 'groundhogs day' loop?
PSN ID : thenamelessking
XBX ID : kingnothingface

User Info: marios_geo

marios_geo
1 week ago#5
Why every youtuber think is funny?

User Info: zegram33

zegram33
1 week ago#6
Angry joe should have stuck with movie reviews

User Info: ROTTEN

ROTTEN
1 week ago#7
Another youtuber opinion ...... yay.

Holy irrelevant, batman.

User Info: Gali_girl

Gali_girl
1 week ago#8
hereforemnant posted...
ozonegames posted...

Where? The video was posted 5 hours ago and there's nothing about it on the first page or second. I have 30 topics on each page as well and see nothing there, it didn't move out that quickly.

I'm sure you have. Because in your mind you think posting yet another in a long line of irrelevant YT videos is your calling in life. I'm quite sure you did search for it and squealed in delight when you thought you would be edgy enough for today to post it, but alas, you missed the memo that the trolls have moved on. It's OK, well find you a safe space to recover.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Liberal+Privilege&amp=true
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: metalsnake69

metalsnake69
1 week ago#9
i cant make up my own mind, does someone please have some youtubers for me that can determine what i like and dislike?

hereforemnant
1 week ago#10
Gali_girl posted...
hereforemnant posted...
ozonegames posted...

I'm sure you have. Because in your mind you think posting yet another in a long line of irrelevant YT videos is your calling in life. I'm quite sure you did search for it and squealed in delight when you thought you would be edgy enough for today to post it, but alas, you missed the memo that the trolls have moved on. It's OK, well find you a safe space to recover.

I honestly just thought it would be funny to post another video of another person not indoctrinated by bad game design and enamoured with what anthem could have been if it was actually properly produced and published.

You've been on the game's side since release despite it's terrible issues so I'm not surprised you're still living in the clouds keen to defend it. It also showed up in my recommended feed as I'm not subscribed to IHE but good try there.
  1. Boards
  2. Anthem
  3. Think it's time for another YouTuber to take a steaming...