• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
1 year ago#1
board is dead but just saying the new update was released today which adds 3 new characters plus using one of them (4 me aban) in story mode unlocks all 8 color changes for all the characters, dont know what else they did but figured i would pass that along

User Info: ObligatoryFate

ObligatoryFate
1 year ago#2
Thanks for the update info!
Abolish Abortion
Baby murder is always wrong.

User Info: Goku_the_third

Goku_the_third
1 year ago#3
Nice! I ll have to update the game up n try out the new characters.
3ds FC: 1564-2430-1250
2ds FC: 2423-4717-9771

User Info: EastCoastMike

EastCoastMike
1 year ago#4
This is a pleasant surprise! I was not expecting an update considering nothing had happened with the game for months.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917
1 year ago#5
They teased Aban months ago. With 3 characters added, now I know why it took so long. lol
Support bacteria, it's the only culture we have left.
Switch FC: 7892-0814-1501

User Info: 1upsuper

1upsuper
1 year ago#6
I know this thread is old, but is the TC saying that using one of the new characters unlocks all the color changes for every character in the game, or just for the DLC characters? Are there still colors that are locked to winning online battles?
Filled with determination.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917
1 year ago#7
1upsuper posted...
I know this thread is old, but is the TC saying that using one of the new characters unlocks all the color changes for every character in the game, or just for the DLC characters? Are there still colors that are locked to winning online battles?

The update made it so you don't need to unlock colors anymore. For any of the characters.

Support bacteria, it's the only culture we have left.
Switch FC: 7892-0814-1501

User Info: 1upsuper

1upsuper
1 year ago#8
sonicking917 posted...
The update made it so you don't need to unlock colors anymore. For any of the characters.
That's a pleasant surprise. Thanks a lot for the info.
Filled with determination.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A