• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blade Strangers
  3. One remaining challenge: Isaac #5

User Info: coyotelad

coyotelad
2 years ago#1
Does anybody know how to complete Isaac Challenge #5? I've finished all the other challenges now; this is the last one.

I'm sure I could complete it if I could just watch it, but nobody seems to have put this on YouTube. I don't know if there's some weird timing thing with the bomb, or if this needs to be performed mid-screen vs. the corner; I just have no idea.
"CARLSON AND PETERRRRS!!!!!"

User Info: coyotelad

coyotelad
2 years ago#2
Never mind, I got it. Yeah, the timing is tricky. You have to release the spider from a little under half a screen away, then immediately take a step forward and release the bomb, then time your jump-in attack right after those two hit. It took a few tries to get the timing down but it's achievable.

What did you find the hardest challenge?
"CARLSON AND PETERRRRS!!!!!"

User Info: Goku_the_third

Goku_the_third
2 years ago#3
I cant do all 5 challenges for any 1 character that Ive tried so far. Im having trouble with timing on most like Solanges #5 for example.
3ds FC: 1564-2430-1250
2ds FC: 2423-4717-9771

User Info: Black-Isz

Black-Isz
2 years ago#4
Goku_the_third posted...
I cant do all 5 challenges for any 1 character that Ive tried so far. Im having trouble with timing on most like Solanges #5 for example.

Same here. I think the only one I have actually completed is Solange's. I swear I have completed Master T's a few times too, but it hasn't popped yet, I guess because my timing is either too fast or too slow for the CPU to accept.
  1. Boards
  2. Blade Strangers
  3. One remaining challenge: Isaac #5
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A