• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Blade Strangers
  3. Gamestop didnt have my pre order in..

User Info: Goku_the_third

Goku_the_third
2 years ago#1
Went to pick it up yesterday and they didnt have my game in, infact it looks like I was the only person to pre order the game at my local GS. They had to call another store in the next state over to get my game. Im gonna go pick it up later today. Glad I preordered it tho because it looks like they wouldnt have gotten any copies in stock at all.

Cant wait to play it tho been eagerly waiting this game for months!
3ds FC: 1564-2430-1250
2ds FC: 2423-4717-9771

User Info: alexpguy

alexpguy
2 years ago#2
I also pre-ordered at GameStop and they got 2 copies. Same thing happened with Code of Princess EX.
IF MICE COULD SWIM, THEY WOULD FLOAT WITH THE TIDE AND PLAY WITH THE FISH DOWN BY THE SEASIDE. THE CATS ON THE SHORE WOULD QUICKLY AGREE.

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
2 years ago#3
I Always preorder from amazon or game’s official sites, my copy was in the mailbox yesterday when I returned from work.
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#4
Unfortunately for me my order from amazon has the free shipping without prime so I have to wait until possibly the 10th to even get my copy. Because getting me my copy I had pre ordered literally as soon as it went up to pre order has to take a week and a half -_-
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

Goku_the_third
2 years ago#5
I got my copy yesterday.

Must say I really like this game.

User Info: MEDUSAvs_SHOE

MEDUSAvs_SHOE
2 years ago#6
Best Buy cancelled mine...

User Info: GamingVet

GamingVet
2 years ago#7
They did that to me before. I even got a phone call telling me it was available and followed up with a call of my own. I was so f***in aggravated when I got there and they were clueless and told me it was canceled. Happened last year.

I actually found a copy of this at BB.

Goku_the_third
2 years ago#8
I went into Gamestop a week after release and they had my copy(the only copy) on the shelf soo I picked it up for my brother.

Thats a Quote cover and a Curly cover both with Solange keychains.
  1. Boards
  2. Blade Strangers
  3. Gamestop didnt have my pre order in..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A